ADVERTISEMENT

Refs

HoozierDaddy

Sophomore
Gold Member
Sep 16, 2012
Maybe it’s just me but I thought the refereeing yesterday was actually worse than during the B1G season. I thought they’d call the games closer than what we are used to seeing but it was the opposite. I saw several blatant no-calls on ridiculous banging near the rim. I’m assuming that will continue today which likely means TJD will get the crap beat out of him with no calls.

Reactions: bbafficionado
The Big officials were even worse than their normal bad. Cant say how bad the others were in comparison to the regular season but I know for sure there are not many good ones.
Go IU!

Reactions: Willdog7
Maybe it’s just me but I thought the refereeing yesterday was actually worse than during the B1G season. I thought they’d call the games closer than what we are used to seeing but it was the opposite. I saw several blatant no-calls on ridiculous banging near the rim. I’m assuming that will continue today which likely means TJD will get the crap beat out of him with no calls.
maybe it's endemic to NCAA ball now. I too saw many WTF calls last night. Also saw a lot of ugly basketball. Didn't get to see any UCLA yesterday and spend 2 1/2 hrs on a plane right after the Maryland game ended, so the team that impressed me the most yesterday was Penn St. They had their act together.

Watchin the St Marys game that adams family bald 7 foot goon from the big blew 2 plays right in front of him. A back court violation that replay confirmed it was a back court over and back and then 1 play later a 10 second call where he wasnt even counting like they do with their arms. Replay confirmed it was 7 seconds
As usual announcers had nothing to say on that one. They did comment on the first one and said it was the wrong no call. This guy is one for the ages. This guy gets paid for this garbage. And this guy is in Albany. Isnt that Wonderful.

Reactions: GeorgeStrait IU
Refs missed one obvious and one close call foul on Kennesaw State’s last opportunity play to beat Xavier

KS blew a big lead but they still should have been at the line with two seconds to play.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT