ADVERTISEMENT

Really enjoyed the latest Under The Hood

Bostad mentioned liking 2 TE sets to stress the defense.

I guess I was under the impression that CCC2.0 is more likely to spread it out with 4 WR sets over 2 TE sets. Of course, both I am sure will be used based on situations.

I am really glad coach Cignetti hired Bostad back and he is still IU's OL coach. I am impressed with the coaches Coach Cignetti has on the staff. Keeping them together will help IU really improve in the B1G.

Bostad mentioned liking 2 TE sets to stress the defense.

I guess I was under the impression that CCC2.0 is more likely to spread it out with 4 WR sets over 2 TE sets. Of course, both I am sure will be used based on situations.
I think we are going to see a lot of diversity. Gives the opposition lots to think about and IU plenty of options for different situations.

Great interview. This Under the Hood series is really good.

I have to chuckle at Bostad's "I'm just lucky to have a job" attitude. I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't think he'd have any trouble finding a job anywhere else. Something tells me he likes being in Bloomington and probably wants some stability for his family.

Great interview. This Under the Hood series is really good.

I have to chuckle at Bostad's "I'm just lucky to have a job" attitude. I appreciate the sentiment, but I don't think he'd have any trouble finding a job anywhere else. Something tells me he likes being in Bloomington and probably wants some stability for his family.
I for one, am glad Bostad is still part of IUFB as he can make our OL great in a few years. I like coach Cignetti's approach that he wants players that love IU more than just wanting to be here.

This is one of the best podcasts out there for any IU sports-related talk. I do enjoy also Hoosier Football Tailgate since it is hosted by a former coach in the state of Indiana.

This is kind of a neat listen if you want to hear all about how coaches are interconnected and move up through the ranks. It’s a glimpse into coaching moves and behind the scenes with Bryant Haines. Pretty cool and you don’t realize how many of these guys are connected.

Very interesting

By any means possible size, speed, length, methods, talent or coaching motivation I prize a DL that puts the fear of God into the opponents OL cause during practices it toughens their own offense OL. Kuntz and Haines have the right idea offering, 'give no quarter'. What was Nolan Richardson's brand, "40 minutes of Hell"?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT