ADVERTISEMENT

Read this and tell me if

Who carries the pov that these neighborhoods need more guns?

More guns is always the solution when you ask the cons. Anything else and you’re anti second amendment.

Is the answer different when the neighborhood is a little “darker”? *wink wink*.

What does it matter when you can drive 30 mins and get to the burbs, Indiana, or Wisconsin? That is the dumbest argument I've ever heard.
No, the dumbest argument is blaming guns as if they’re the problem and not the pieces of human scum committing those heinous acts.

Anyone willing to commit those crimes would be willing to use unregistered weapons anyway.

No, the dumbest argument is blaming guns as if they’re the problem and not the pieces of human scum committing those heinous acts.

Anyone willing to commit those crimes would be willing to use unregistered weapons anyway.

I'm trying to understand your point. As a Chicagoan, I have never seen someone with a gun. I don't know anyone with a gun. I don't know anyone who has felt like if they had a gun they could have done something about a crime. All I can do is expect people to follow the law. Just like any law. That's why laws are in place.

Gangsters are going to find a way to buy guns no matter where they are. Gangs are criminal entities and in Chicago they are at war with one another...from block to block in certain areas. Does that mean Chicago should loosen gun laws? That's absurd.

We had 2 bad days of looting in Chicago and the police acted and stopped it. On weekends I can see 11 or 12 police cars from my window (Illinois St. and Michigan Ave.). The police have, in my view, been fantastic. Are there bad cops? Of course. 99% are great.

I even got a picture where I acted like I was being arrested leaned up against a CPD Explorer and they got a laugh out of it. He wouldn't put the cuffs on me though. He said that's not allowed!

Reactions: SIhoosier26
I'm trying to understand your point. As a Chicagoan, I have never seen someone with a gun. I don't know anyone with a gun. I don't know anyone who has felt like if they had a gun they could have done something about a crime. All I can do is expect people to follow the law. Just like any law. That's why laws are in place.

Gangsters are going to find a way to buy guns no matter where they are. Gangs are criminal entities and in Chicago they are at war with one another...from block to block in certain areas. Does that mean Chicago should loosen gun laws? That's absurd.
Where did I say they should loosen gun laws? I was just saying that the gun laws aren’t the problem. It looks like we pretty much agree 100%.

Reactions: DrHoops
Ignore is for sissies but you’re the one guy here who I could use it on and still know exactly what you posted.

I hope you don’t raise my rent, although I suppose it’s fair to pay something for living in your head. You and a couple others here.

More guns is always the solution when you ask the cons. Anything else and you’re anti second amendment.

Is the answer different when the neighborhood is a little “darker”? *wink wink*.
There it is...
The solution is obvious, more guns. If you don’t agree, you’re anti second amendment.
Yeah, make them illegal. If you do the bad guys won’t have them, you know, like drugs. Gawd you’re dumb...

IN and FL
Makes sense. It’s been a bad summer for gang related murders in isolated neighborhoods, but overall crime is at a 20 year low.

As with most news, there is context and nuance. It doesn’t help there were two bad weekends all over the news, and some of you believe everything thing you hear about “Chicago is like Afghanistan”, etc. it’s fits into your overall narrative.

If Republicans ever took control of city politics they would most likely try to find a way to remove parts of the south and west side from city limits.

It's getting even worse.

Wow, there was crime over the weekend in the most segregated city in the US with a population of 3MM people. Shocking development

I’ve lived here for 15 years. Where do you live?

Conde Nast Traveler has named it the Top Big City in the US for 3 straight years. I've lived in Chicago for 27 years and have never seen a violent crime.

Court is a know-nothing who probably drives from hillbilly town to the Indy airport and then off to some wasteland in Florida...land of ZERO culture...and back again.

Reactions: The Vid

8247121-1280x0-c-default.png

A little dated...but.

Last edited:
The solution is obvious, more guns. If you don’t agree, you’re anti second amendment.
How many were shot by legally-owned guns?

How many were shot by White Nationalists?

How many were shot by NRA or GOA members?

How many were shot by Proud Boys or Patriot Prayer or 3% or Oath Keepers?

How many were shot by AR15 varients?

8247121-1280x0-c-default.png

A little dated...but.

Nice!! Stl still kickin chicago’s ass in baseball and murder!

Conde Nast Traveler has named it the Top Big City in the US for 3 straight years. I've lived in Chicago for 27 years and have never seen a violent crime.

Court is a know-nothing who probably drives from hillbilly town to the Indy airport and then off to some wasteland in Florida...land of ZERO culture...and back again.

You’re nuts brother. In another month you’ll have that 911 on blocks fighting freezing rain and fla will be settling in for a daily temp of 78 degrees for the next six months. F culture. I’d rather be outside.

You’re nuts brother. In another month you’ll have that 911 on blocks fighting freezing rain and fla will be settling in for a daily temp of 78 degrees for the next six months. F culture. I’d rather be outside.

Fair enough!

Reactions: mcmurtry66

lol

Last time you came here sobbing about my post there was violence and looting the next week in the very areas you brag about.

Numbers don't lie...partisans lie.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT