ADVERTISEMENT

Ratsh.....!

76-1

Hall of Famer
Mar 22, 2017
Indiana
Interception :mad:

I love the Attack in all phases concept though.

//I also think they ought to keep cameras out of the locker room...//

Gotta love the cheap shots from 72. You have to wonder why allen would let garbage like that go on, and why the refs let him get away with the first one.

Gotta love the cheap shots from 72. You have to wonder why allen would let garbage like that go on, and why the refs let him get away with the first one.

The first one I thought maybe he thought was a fumble or something. Don't know what his deal is. I think the guy was already hurt on the first one.

It happens all the time it is not a cheap shot. It is actually taught and you must keep your Frey moving or it is hold. Don’t think he would have done it if he knew he was injured. Second was just plain stupid.

Reactions: 76-1
Yeah, I think he was just making sure he didn't get up and follow the play. It looked a lot worse than it was.

Reactions: 76-1

Happens all game, every game. Shed no tears for Wenovich (or however you spell his name)... I've seen him take cheap shots and late hits going back awhile (against both Colorado and Air Force). Karma is a bitch...

That 2nd push after the whistle was dumb...

He doesn't think he has a good DC, or he doesn't think he has shut us out?
Pretty sure we were driving when Sitt fumbled and when dumb penalty was Committed
We did well in the first half. 2nd half not so much. That has been the case in a lot of games. I just think we can do better.
So lack of depth nothing to do with it plus defense giving up longer time of possession drives have anything to do either?

Pretty sure we were driving when Sitt fumbled and when dumb penalty was Committed

So lack of depth nothing to do with it plus defense giving up longer time of possession drives have anything to do either?

No, I don't think it's a lack of depth on offense. As far as scoring points, we have had the ball. They had long drives in the first half and we held them to fg, pretty much the same this half. Time to get nuts here pretty soon isn't it? Take the lid off, we don't have much to lose.

No, I don't think it's a lack of depth on offense. As far as scoring points, we have had the ball. They had long drives in the first half and we held them to fg, pretty much the same this half. Time to get nuts here pretty soon isn't it? Take the lid off, we don't have much to lose.
We have gone deep just drew pass interference can’t drop back and play bombs away not high percentage

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT