ADVERTISEMENT

QAnon Queen, Rep. Lauren Boebert, ALLEGED to have been a pre-riot Capitol recon tour guide

If the only folks she was seen with at the Capitol was members of her family..then what's the big deal?
I'm guessing you have a problem with Shooter's thread title?
There's a part of me that's furious about the irresponsibility of people assuming that she was helping those who were plotting a riot. As was said earlier, if you are making that accusation, you better have facts. Those are serious allegations. Sort of like if you are going to state that an election was stolen, you better have proof. Both of those assertions are irresponsible as hell if they are just speculation.

On the other hand, if those she was leading through the capitol are the fools who spawned and indoctrinated her ignorant ass, there's still cause for concern.

Reactions: sglowrider
There's a part of me that's furious about the irresponsibility of people assuming that she was helping those who were plotting a riot. As was said earlier, if you are making that accusation, you better have facts. Those are serious allegations. Sort of like if you are going to state that an election was stolen, you better have proof. Both of those assertions are irresponsible as hell if they are just speculation.

On the other hand, if those she was leading through the capitol are the fools who spawned and indoctrinated her ignorant ass, there's still cause for concern.
I agree completely with your first paragraph.
Is your 2nd paragraph saying her family is a threat?

Sure. Meanwhile, as President Biden said, if enough of us get together, we can do something. No point wasting time with those who want to live in the past.
The other day he also said something about memory . . . in theological circles, memory is often a very big deal. I'm kind of hopeful he'll prove to be a better president than I'd hoped. My initial hope was that he'd be a decent one-term caretaker president who would help stabilze things. He might have more depth than that . . . .

Reactions: UncleMark
The other day he also said something about memory . . . in theological circles, memory is often a very big deal. I'm kind of hopeful he'll prove to be a better president than I'd hoped. My initial hope was that he'd be a decent one-term caretaker president who would help stabilze things. He might have more depth than that . . . .
Sincerity, integrity, and purpose go a long way and cost more or less nothing. It’s easy to overlook the simplicities of human endeavor when they’re lacking.

Not sure where you’re going with memory.

There is way too much speculation in this thread about what Cohen actually said.

None of us have to do that anymore -- Trump is gone.

Reactions: iuwclurker
There is way too much speculation in this thread about what Cohen actually said.

None of us have to do that anymore -- Trump is gone.
So the title of the thread is misleading?

Who alleged that she gave a recon tour to the idiots that went into the Capitol?
I don't think anybody did. I had the TV on CNN when Cohen gave the interview, and I thought he just said he saw her taking a group through the Capitol and didn't know if any protesters were in the group. I didn't bother looking into it at the time because they had already announced they were reviewing security film.

Speaking of disreputable Republicans hanging out with unsavory rioters, check this out:

Reactions: iuwclurker
I don't think anybody did. I had the TV on CNN when Cohen gave the interview, and I thought he just said he saw her taking a group through the Capitol and didn't know if any protesters were in the group. I didn't bother looking into it at the time because they had already announced they were reviewing security film.

Speaking of disreputable Republicans hanging out with unsavory rioters, check this out:

I didn't hear the interview and context matters so I will defer to you and your opinion that nobody alleged she gave a recon tour to 1/6 idiots.
So what led to this thread being started?

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
I didn't hear the interview and context matters so I will defer to you and your opinion that nobody alleged she gave a recon tour to 1/6 idiots.
Too much free time. No matter what everybody else says, that's the real reason.

Reactions: Spartans9312
There was a specific allegation, made by a female member of congress with a military background, that recon tours were given by other house members in the days before the insurrection. This allegation was then backed up by a signed complaint, with over 30 members of congress signing, asking for investigations into what they saw: tours going on, when tours had been shut down almost completely, due to COVID.

Many people on here were complaining that it was a vague complaint, since NO PERSON was named.

This thread was started when a name was attached to the allegation.

Many people on here were then complaining that the thread title was misleading and seemed to indicate that it was more than an allegation, so I edited the thread title.

Btw I am totally against the Geneva Convention since it only benefits the people of Geneva and its even questionable if the rest of Switzerland even benefits.
Selfish bastards.

Rejoining the Paris climate accord hampers our manufacturing by abiding to unreasonable restrictions while the rest of the world self reports fake numbers and siphons jobs away from us.

Rejoining the Paris climate accord hampers our manufacturing by abiding to unreasonable restrictions while the rest of the world self reports fake numbers and siphons jobs away from us.

This is the problem with every narrative that's being spouted. Its all about short term goals and $$. Its the same as every narrative is being posed to suit Wall Street goals -- quarterly.

How do people propose sustainability -- environmentally, economically or even as a nation when is everything boiled quarterly goals?

The irony do people realise how much of Wall Street is owned by foreigners?

Global warming or climate change is indisputable unless you are talking to the cretins like Boebert or the opportunist pricks like Cruz.
Question is what do you want to leave behind for your grandkids? (Deficits doesn't seem to be the prevailing narrative anymore. So my last bugbear is the environment.)

The US is one of the largest polluters in the world vis a vis CO2 emissions. Like what the Covid the clusterfeck has shown, leadership matters.

If Trump had not denied it was a hoax and led by being a good example of wearing a mask, socially distanced meetings etc, the country would not have lost as many as 400,000 people.

Similarly, with the environment -- if the non-science led people were able to understand the information and facts and stop calling it a hoax, things would be much better now. We might as well be arguing whether the world is flat.

Problem is that opportunists like Cruz are reinforcing the views of the ignorant like Boebert of the world and her followers.

The QAnon queen has a criminal rap sheet a mile long. Mostly repeated traffic violations, failure to report, contempt of court, resisting arrest, etc. But that is small beans.

"We saw congress[woman] Boebert taking a large group of people for a tour sometime after the 3rd and before the 6th." -- Rep. Steve Cohen

She has denied it. There ought to be video.

Jan 6th she also infamously live-tweeted Speaker Pelosi's movements and location inide the Capitol. She posted and deleted many tweets leading up to Jan 6th about the upcoming revolution.

Her communications director has resigned. He knows what's coming.

CNN: "Amid MTG controversy, on a caucus call this morning, DCCC Chairman Sean Maloney told his colleagues that Democrats plan to stay 'relentlessly on offense' against Republicans, according to a person on the call. And he said Democrats would try to tie GOP to Q'Anon - and go after Boebert"
Boebert from July 2nd: QAnon = Fake News. Not a follower."

CNN: "Amid MTG controversy, on a caucus call this morning, DCCC Chairman Sean Maloney told his colleagues that Democrats plan to stay 'relentlessly on offense' against Republicans, according to a person on the call. And he said Democrats would try to tie GOP to Q'Anon - and go after Boebert"
Boebert from July 2nd: QAnon = Fake News. Not a follower."
Luckily we have a unifier in office who’s going to prevent this from happening.

Reactions: Spartans9312
Might be hard to tie Boebert to QAnon when Boebert has made it clear over and over again that she was not a follower. But why would facts get in the way of a DCCC smear.

Might be hard to tie Boebert to QAnon when Boebert has made it clear over and over again that she was not a follower. But why would facts get in the way of a DCCC smear.
She may not have been a follower, but as she said in this interview she thinks it's a good movement for the country and she hopes it's true, because it means America is returning to conservative values.

Boebert has made it clear over and over again that she was not a follower.

Boebert appeared on SteelTruth, a show hosted by QAnon believer Ann Vandersteel, during the primary campaign. In that interview, she said she was "very familiar" with the theory and voiced support for it:

"Everything that I've heard of Q, I hope that this is real, because it only means America is getting stronger and better, and people are returning to conservative values, and that's what I am for," she said. "And so everything that I have heard of this movement is only motivating and encouraging and bringing people together stronger."

----
after the heat was turned up, her handlers & staffers have denied it and emphasized the "I hope that this is real" statement, though they lie and claim that she said "if this is real"

Boebert appeared on SteelTruth, a show hosted by QAnon believer Ann Vandersteel, during the primary campaign. In that interview, she said she was "very familiar" with the theory and voiced support for it:

"Everything that I've heard of Q, I hope that this is real, because it only means America is getting stronger and better, and people are returning to conservative values, and that's what I am for," she said. "And so everything that I have heard of this movement is only motivating and encouraging and bringing people together stronger."

----
after the heat was turned up, her handlers & staffers have denied it and emphasized the "I hope that this is real" statement, though they lie and claim that she said "if this is real"

I think the video I posted above shows that Ms. Boebert was certainly very interested in Q and once it was apparent that it might jeopardize her chances of winning she denied any interest. But why would facts get in the way of some of the right wingers here who want to excuse every republican crackpot and their behaviors.

She got her GED last year. There's not a single thing you could tell me about her that would surprise me.
ziacBQEn_400x400.jpg

These people. It's unreal. How about the latest from Rep Nancy Mace. Her office is two doors down from AOC. She said there was a nearby threat so she left her office. That's it. AOC is nearing a month of story after story about her harrowing experience! CNN, Newsweek, all fanning the flames of her BS. These two represent everything that's wrong with our country.

These people. It's unreal. How about the latest from Rep Nancy Mace. Her office is two doors down from AOC. She said there was a nearby threat so she left her office. That's it. AOC is nearing a month of story after story about her harrowing experience! CNN, Newsweek, all fanning the flames of her BS. These two represent everything that's wrong with our country.
That's not true at all.

Gaetz, Greene, McConnell, Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Boebert, Trump, Hawley, Lindell, Gohmert, Jordan and a couple thousand rioters at the Capitol represent some major things that are wrong with the country and what they represent is nothing like the "everything" that you think AOC represents. (Do the math.)

Reactions: cosmickid
Respect your opinion on this. Where do you think Democrats should draw the line? Would you be comfortable if they turned a blind eye to Trump's post election behavior, as well as Marjorie Taylor Green and Bloebert?

On one hand I see the need to move on. But the danger of normalizing what has happened worries me too...

That's not true at all.

Gaetz, Greene, McConnell, Flynn, Stone, Manafort, Boebert, Trump, Hawley, Lindell, Gohmert, Jordan and a couple thousand rioters at the Capitol represent some major things that are wrong with the country and what they represent is nothing like the "everything" that you think AOC represents. (Do the math.)
That’s right you were MIA for the summer of Silence = Violence. I forgot you’re a partisan nut job.

Spartans9312 keeps posting kooky lies in thread after thread after thread, and gets jammed through the hoop like the basketball, when Ron Phinisee is caught under the basket guarding Kofi Cockburn.

posterized...
posterized AGAIN....
posterized AGAIN....

Spartans9312 keeps posting kooky lies in thread after thread after thread, and gets jammed through the hoop like the basketball, when Ron Phinisee is caught under the basket guarding Kofi Cockburn.

posterized...
posterized AGAIN....
posterized AGAIN....
BS. Read the account from the Rep two offices down. There were no rioters near her. She was in the "complex" not where the rioters were.

Respect your opinion on this. Where do you think Democrats should draw the line? Would you be comfortable if they turned a blind eye to Trump's post election behavior, as well as Marjorie Taylor Green and Bloebert?

On one hand I see the need to move on. But the danger of normalizing what has happened worries me too...
They should investigate Boebert and if she was found to have conducted malfeasance then take action. I highly doubt she did what she’s being accused of. But I don’t care about her I hope all these Trumpniks are voted out ASAP.

For Dems to act like they don’t have their share of ninnies that don’t belong is hypocritical and something we need to move past. If Biden is truly the leader of the Democratic Party he needs to find a way to approach the Trump fans and not further alienate them.

Reactions: mcmurtry66
If Biden is truly the leader of the Democratic Party he needs to find a way to approach the Trump fans and not further alienate them.
Except the nazis, racists, misogynists, science deniers, incels, religious grifters. pheados and radicalized white christian terrorists .. or should they be included?

Reactions: proper golfer
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT