ADVERTISEMENT

QAnon Queen, Rep. Lauren Boebert, ALLEGED to have been a pre-riot Capitol recon tour guide

The other twitter thang that people are fighting over is that the bullhorn lady in the pink hat who was giving specific instructions was Boebert's mom.

The only thing that's undeniable is she's an extreme right wing nut that never graduated high school (she just got her ged), that tweeted during the uprising when she was specifically told not too (and she tweeted instructions like 'the speaker has been moved from the chambers') and she has a pretty long police blotter.

This is where my right wing friends say that she's a piece of shit criminal by the way.

So would any of this surprise me....not in the least. Does it look really bad for her....yes it does.

Has it been confirmed...not yet.

If true does she join democrats in trying to absolve the death penalty...yeah, I think she does.

Seriously?

Raise your hand if you beleive that the qanon queen led antifa around the capitol.
Anyone that repeats the AntiFa gaslight is basically outing themselves as a paranoid imbecile, a liar, or both.

Anyone that repeats the AntiFa gaslight is basically outing themselves as a paranoid imbecile, a liar, or both.
It's more sinister. Many Republicans have come to realize what Trump has known for awhile: their supporters are easily manipulated through lies. Even through outlandish and seemingly obvious lies.

Reactions: T.M.P.
It's more sinister. Many Republicans have come to realize what Trump has known for awhile: their supporters are easily manipulated through lies. Even through outlandish and seemingly obvious lies.
Almost every great atrocity ever committed in history has at its core a populist opportunist spouting lies and blame and a following of malcontent rubes who are generally rural uneducated poor that have been radicalized through lies.

Stalin, Po Pat, Young Turks, Karadzic, Rogues Pierre, Mao, Mooslim extremists, and now Radicalized White Christian Terrorists ..plus the obvious.

If they had ever read a history book they would have already known that. Also, an increase in propaganda and communication technology are very much related, This example is the just the internet version. Like every other version once the public becomes wise to it, it loses some of its effectiveness.

The dumb and malcontent are, always have been, and always will be, easy to manipulate. The more rural and isolated their upbringing and belief, the higher the tendency to be dumb and malcontent.

Even this board is a good example, most Trumpers here are not the sharpest bulb in the toolbox. they can claim different ... but we all know it.

The dumber or more malcontent they are (some people live anxiety filled lives, especially those with poor social skills) the deeper into whack job land they are. They also tend to be religious, have rural backgrounds with a strong sense of misplaced nationalism and racial tradition.

It's the same type of people every time.

They (the dumb, fear filled and angry) are the evil that every religion, myth and story warned us about. We just happened to have an incompetent clown version of the same repeating dynamic.

Last edited:
Almost every great atrocity ever committed in history has at its core a populist opportunist spouting lies and blame and a following of malcontent rubes who are generally rural uneducated poor that have been radicalized through lies.

Stalin, Po Pat, Young Turks, Karadzic, Rogues Pierre, Mao, Mooslim extremists, and now Radicalized White Christian Terrorists ..plus the obvious.

If they had ever read a history book they would have already known that. Also, an increase in propaganda and communication technology are very much related, This example is the just the internet version. Like every other version once the public becomes wise to it, it loses some of its effectiveness.

The dumb and malcontent are, always have been, and always will be, easy to manipulate. The more rural and isolated their upbringing and belief, the higher the tendency to be dumb and malcontent.

Even this board is a good example, most Trumpers here are not the sharpest bulb in the toolbox. they can claim different ... but we all know it.

The dumber or more malcontent they are (some people live anxiety filled lives, especially those with poor social skills) the deeper into whack job land they are. They also tend to be religious, have rural backgrounds with a strong sense of misplaced nationalism and racial tradition.

It's the same type of people every time.

They (the dumb and angry) are the evil that every religion, myth and story warned us about. We just happened to have an incompetent clown version of the same repeating dynamic.

TMP, respect your post, but offer history's influenza pandemic (1918-19) as the greatest atrocity in history. An event which cannot be pinned on any person or ideology. Viruses and bacteria rule.

Ironically, Trump supporters will offer up the 2020 pandemic as the greatest atrocity in history as it prevented Trump from making America Even Greater.

Moe Davis: "I was Chief Prosecutor at Guantanamo for over 2 years and there's far more evidence of Congressman Madison Cawthorn's guilt than there was of guilt for 95+ percent of the detainees. It's time we start a domestic war on sedition by American terrorists."
Is he implying that he prosecuted Gitmo detainees without evidence?
He has since deleted his tweet.

Moe Davis: "I was Chief Prosecutor at Guantanamo for over 2 years and there's far more evidence of Congressman Madison Cawthorn's guilt than there was of guilt for 95+ percent of the detainees. It's time we start a domestic war on sedition by American terrorists."
Nah just amount - implying evid is overwhelming re Madison. As an aside Madison seems unhinged. He looks like a movie star. Unfortunate story. He obviously persevered but again seems ... a little intense....

Reactions: anon_mlxxvlbug9dpa
influenza pandemic
Being worse than purposeful genocide which included the rape and torture of millions? Not to mention the atrocities committed to those who that managed to live under their rule?

Recalibrate your baseline.

Nah the ones without evidence they just left there to rot.

TMP, respect your post, but offer history's influenza pandemic (1918-19) as the greatest atrocity in history. An event which cannot be pinned on any person or ideology. Viruses and bacteria rule.

Ironically, Trump supporters will offer up the 2020 pandemic as the greatest atrocity in history as it prevented Trump from making America Even Greater.
I agree with the second part of your post, but disagree about the first. A tragedy and an atrocity are not the same thing. Hurricane Katrina and 9/11 both killed a lot of people and did a lot of structural damage. Only one of those was an atrocity. It's also worth noting that the spread of the the flu that led to it being a pandemic in 1918 was largely the result of refugee movement and soldiers returning from perhaps the greatest atrocity in history.

Reactions: iuwclurker

TMP is using the standard definition of atrocity. Diseases aren’t cruel or wicked, humans are.

a·troc·i·ty
/əˈträsədē/
Learn to pronounce

noun
  1. an extremely wicked or cruel act, typically one involving physical violence or injury.

The QAnon queen has a criminal rap sheet a mile long. Mostly repeated traffic violations, failure to report, contempt of court, resisting arrest, etc. But that is small beans.

"We saw congress[woman] Boebert taking a large group of people for a tour sometime after the 3rd and before the 6th." -- Rep. Steve Cohen

She has denied it. There ought to be video.

Jan 6th she also infamously live-tweeted Speaker Pelosi's movements and location inide the Capitol. She posted and deleted many tweets leading up to Jan 6th about the upcoming revolution.

Her communications director has resigned. He knows what's coming.

This should be extremely simple to prove one way or the other.

Vid of the tour and a matching face or two from the riot/planning. Done.

If true...Boebert is arrested for conspiracy.

If false...civil suit against Cohen.

Nice and tidy.

Reactions: 76-1
You have any proof whatsoever that the Representative knew anyone in the misleading photo you posted?

Knew? I think the fact she KNEW them is pretty easy to prove... Now whether she was FRIENDS of theirs and aware of their violent tendencies may be a tougher nut to crack.

But this Dec 2019 account of an anti-red flag law rally she helped to ORGANIZE, should dispel any doubt that she KNEW the folks in the photo BEFORE she was ever elected to Congress...This article is the ORIGINAL source of the photo, from Denver in 2019...

"Approximately two hundred people rallied at the state Capitol Saturday against Colorado’s new “red flag” law, which allows guns to be taken from people deemed a threat to themselves or others.

Organizers of the “We Will Not Comply” rally included Rally For Our Rights activist Lesley Hollywood, conservative Facebook personality Sheronna Bishop, and gun rights activist Lauren Boebert, who just launched her campaign for Colorado’s Third Congressional District, where she will challenge incumbent U.S. Rep. Scott Tipton in the Republican primary."

(Notice how Boebert is referred to as an ORGANIZER, not merely a guest speaker...)

"Conservative activist Sherronna Bishop, who runs a Facebook page called “America’s Mom,” emceed the event. She thanked two groups for providing security: Boots On The Ground Bikers For Trump, and the Three Percenters."

I believe this is how the Colorado Times Recorder captioned the original photo. Wonder if Lauren put it on her twitter or Instagram accounts, since it's described as a "viral photo"?...

"Lauren Boebert poses w/ members of American Patriots III% and Bikers For Trump
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) lists a number of “three percent” anti-government extremist groups in Colorado, including the American Patriots III%, which provided security. Also among the attendees were members of the Proud Boys, which is designated as a hate group by the SPLC."

Back to the Colorado paper's description of the rally...

"Speakers included House Republican Leader Patrick Neville, who raised the possibility of more recalls while urging the crowd to engage politically.

“Being here is one part of it, but guys please get involved, when there are elections going on when there are recalls going on, we need you,” Neville told the crowd. “We need you out there helping us fight so we have a larger voice in this building.”

She also attended Cory Gardner's Christmas Party with several of those same folks. So I think we can rest assured she KNEW them...

Nah just amount - implying evid is overwhelming re Madison. As an aside Madison seems unhinged. He looks like a movie star. Unfortunate story. He obviously persevered but again seems ... a little intense....
Davis better make sure he is correct if he's going to make statements in this manner.
The fact he deleted the tweet probably acknowledges he was in the wrong

Reactions: mcmurtry66
Knew? I think the fact she KNEW them is pretty easy to prove... Now whether she was FRIENDS of theirs and aware of their violent tendencies may be a tougher nut to crack.

But this Dec 2019 account of an anti-red flag law rally she helped to ORGANIZE, should dispel any doubt that she KNEW the folks in the photo BEFORE she was ever elected to Congress...This article is the ORIGINAL source of the photo, from Denver in 2019...

"Approximately two hundred people rallied at the state Capitol Saturday against Colorado’s new “red flag” law, which allows guns to be taken from people deemed a threat to themselves or others.

Organizers of the “We Will Not Comply” rally included Rally For Our Rights activist Lesley Hollywood, conservative Facebook personality Sheronna Bishop, and gun rights activist Lauren Boebert, who just launched her campaign for Colorado’s Third Congressional District, where she will challenge incumbent U.S. Rep. Scott Tipton in the Republican primary."

(Notice how Boebert is referred to as an ORGANIZER, not merely a guest speaker...)

"Conservative activist Sherronna Bishop, who runs a Facebook page called “America’s Mom,” emceed the event. She thanked two groups for providing security: Boots On The Ground Bikers For Trump, and the Three Percenters."

I believe this is how the Colorado Times Recorder captioned the original photo. Wonder if Lauren put it on her twitter or Instagram accounts, since it's described as a "viral photo"?...

"Lauren Boebert poses w/ members of American Patriots III% and Bikers For Trump
The Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) lists a number of “three percent” anti-government extremist groups in Colorado, including the American Patriots III%, which provided security. Also among the attendees were members of the Proud Boys, which is designated as a hate group by the SPLC."

Back to the Colorado paper's description of the rally...

"Speakers included House Republican Leader Patrick Neville, who raised the possibility of more recalls while urging the crowd to engage politically.

“Being here is one part of it, but guys please get involved, when there are elections going on when there are recalls going on, we need you,” Neville told the crowd. “We need you out there helping us fight so we have a larger voice in this building.”

She also attended Cory Gardner's Christmas Party with several of those same folks. So I think we can rest assured she KNEW them...
Knew and allied with them.

The other twitter thang that people are fighting over is that the bullhorn lady in the pink hat who was giving specific instructions was Boebert's mom.

The only thing that's undeniable is she's an extreme right wing nut that never graduated high school (she just got her ged), that tweeted during the uprising when she was specifically told not too (and she tweeted instructions like 'the speaker has been moved from the chambers') and she has a pretty long police blotter.

This is where my right wing friends say that she's a piece of shit criminal by the way.

So would any of this surprise me....not in the least. Does it look really bad for her....yes it does.

Has it been confirmed...not yet.

If true does she join democrats in trying to absolve the death penalty...yeah, I think she does.
..."my right wing friends"....
HaHahahahahaha!!!

NRCC: "Cori Bush deletes tweet expressing sympathy for white nationalist mass-murders"
As Ranger and others have said, "We have the government we deserve"

Why did she delete the tweet?
I'll give you a hint...she didn't know one was a self-described white nationalist.

Why? You’d have to ask her. It looked to me like she simply opposes capital punishment, no matter who it is. She’s allowed to believe that. If that is in fact how she feels (regarding the death penalty), I simply don’t agree with her.

The QAnon queen has a criminal rap sheet a mile long. Mostly repeated traffic violations, failure to report, contempt of court, resisting arrest, etc. But that is small beans.

"We saw congress[woman] Boebert taking a large group of people for a tour sometime after the 3rd and before the 6th." -- Rep. Steve Cohen

She has denied it. There ought to be video.

Jan 6th she also infamously live-tweeted Speaker Pelosi's movements and location inide the Capitol. She posted and deleted many tweets leading up to Jan 6th about the upcoming revolution.

Her communications director has resigned. He knows what's coming.

What happens to Cohen if the allegations that Boebert gave tours to the 1/6 protestors before the riot are false?

What happens to Cohen if the allegations that Boebert gave tours to the 1/6 protestors before the riot are false?
False premise. I believe all he said was that he saw her giving tours. I don't think he identified her tour group as protestors (for a protest that hadn't even happened yet, no less).

You added that part. Got a link?

False premise. I believe all he said was that he saw her giving tours. I don't think he identified her tour group as protestors (for a protest that hadn't even happened yet, no less).

You added that part. Got a link?
If the only folks she was seen with at the Capitol was members of her family..then what's the big deal?
I'm guessing you have a problem with Shooter's thread title?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT