ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue is cemented as a perennial contender...

Do you really believe this nonsense?

Man you’ve gotten desperate. I guess with all of your wrong guarantees most people would though.

Just relying on tweets from the players and news reports. You know...facts.

Link to wrong guarantees? I'll wait

Hmmm? The son of the Patriarch of the first family of Louisville totally rejects the request of the new AD of his alma mater to personally meet and listen to what he has to say and explain face to face why he would have difficulty considering his offer and not completing the job he promised his employer he would do. Maybe that is what you would do. That’s not Jeff’s style. I know about 100 young men on the Purdue campus and 24 recruits around the country who would reject your suggestion he lied to them. Au contrarie!
He did exactly what he told them he would do and not one of them ever broke their promise to not disclose what he said except to say “we are not worried” when asked by media people

https://247sports.com/Article/Head-...ts-and-recruits-react-Boilermakers-125525115/

Gotta love the spin fest going on.

This is the second straight year Brohm has toyed with another program and gotten a pay bump for doing so

And if Brohm isn’t about the money, why would Purdue need give him over a $2M pay raise for him to stay
Where are you getting this number from? His contract hasn’t been restructured yet

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT