ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue and Wilton Speight injury...

My objective, in this little exchange, was to establish that you are, in fact, ewezrfan, bobsnotbucks, kern county, helen dell and various other incarnations that were previously banned. Thanks for taking the bait and proving my case.

Everyone knows this. Ignore him as I do and maybe he will stop trashing threads.

The mods asked us all to ignore this guy rather than have them ban him over and over...banning hasn't worked so far. Let's give that a try and maybe he will go troll another forum.

My objective, in this little exchange, was to establish that you are, in fact, ewezrfan, bobsnotbucks, kern county, helen dell and various other incarnations that were previously banned. Thanks for taking the bait and proving my case.
My objective was to prove that you're not interested in truth or accuracy. Thanks for taking the bait and proving my case.

Everyone knows this. Ignore him as I do and maybe he will stop trashing threads.

The mods asked us all to ignore this guy rather than have them ban him over and over...banning hasn't worked so far. Let's give that a try and maybe he will go troll another forum.
I seriously think he’ll just keep responding and then eventually talk to himself.

No threads have been trashed. I merely offered facts and, in response, bowlmania attacked me, in clear violation of the forum rules. Please refrain from making the same mistake so those of us who enjoy this forum may continue to do so.

I seriously think he’ll just keep responding and then eventually talk to himself.

He got what he wanted here...someone gave him and audience, he engaged and trashed the thread....he won.

Guys like this with massive inferiority complexes need the interaction. You won't see me engage with him. I trust if we do what the mods asked us all to do and ignore him he will be forced to get his needs met elsewhere.

He got what he wanted here...someone gave him and audience, he engaged and trashed the thread....he won.

Guys like this with massive inferiority complexes need the interaction. You won't see me engage with him. I trust if we do what the mods asked us all to do and ignore him he will be forced to get his needs met elsewhere.
I appreciate most of your posts, but let's not get too sanctimonious here. I had zero interaction with him (as ewezr) for months (until the day he was ultimately banned), while you engaged in that never-ending counting exercise.

It's wasn't crystal clear to me, prior to today, that this was definitely the same guy. Now I can proceed accordingly.

I appreciate most of your posts, but let's not get too sanctimonious here. I had zero interaction with him (as ewezr) for months (until the day he was ultimately banned), while you engaged in that never-ending counting exercise.

It's wasn't crystal clear to me, prior to today, that this was definitely the same guy. Now I can proceed accordingly.

Peace. The counting made it's point in spades after he swore he would never ever respond to me again. I have ignored him since and will continue.

You guys must look like well basted turkey’s as much rubbing you do on each other’s back....get a room.

PUke fans care more about the potential negative PR of this story than the story itself- a player's safety and well being were jeopardized by the incompetence of Purdue University. This shows the type of awful people Purdue fans are.

Overreact much? It’s sad that you have such a hatred for Purdue fans. That’s not normal.

Once again, explain to me how UM’s medical staff gets a free pass here. They deemed it wasn’t necessary to have EMS take him away in an ambivalence. That’s Michigan’s call not Purdue’s. Once they realized way later that the injury might be more serious, they tried to backpedal to cover their ass for not being more careful so they threw Purdue under the bus instead of taking responsibility for their own mistakes. Again, I think BOTH parties are to blame. It seems impossible for you to admit Michigan messed up too.

Last edited:

I presented facts and was attacked. If it's being trashed, it's because you're choosing to trash it. Please stop. If you can't add anything here, please refrain from posting.

I'm not who you think I am, that's a reaction to you stepping into something without any facts. Blame yourself, not some phantom poster from your overactive imagination. You seem to have enough trouble here.

Zero to do with Harbaugh? You’re naive if you think he had nothing to do with this.

This thread was started because Speight's dad went public about what happened. Nothing to do with Harbaugh. Try to keep up since you've posted in here over a dozen times.

This thread was started because Speight's dad went public about what happened. Nothing to do with Harbaugh. Try to keep up since you've posted in here over a dozen times.

And like I said earlier, if you think Harbaugh had no input on this (when it was said, what exactly was said, etc...) you are kidding yourself. He had a hand in this for sure. It always has to do with Harbaugh.

Reactions: I loved lucys
And like I said earlier, if you think Harbaugh had no input on this (when it was said, what exactly was said, etc...) you are kidding yourself. He had a hand in this for sure. It always has to do with Harbaugh.

Not even close to on point. Now you're just throwing out baseless assumptions and projections. Again, par for the course for you

Not even close to on point. Now you're just throwing out baseless assumptions and projections. Again, par for the course for you

And you’re assuming Harbaugh had nothing to do with it. Based on who Harbaugh is, why is it so hard to believe he had a hand in this?

Hahahahaha! You think that Harbaugh is taking time out of game prep to coach his injured QB's dad on what to say to the press? How many paint chips have you eaten today?

He took a ton of time to discuss the visiting locker room and other issues after the Purdue game so yeah I absolutely think this is something he would do.

Hahahahaha! You think that Harbaugh is taking time out of game prep to coach his injured QB's dad on what to say to the press? How many paint chips have you eaten today?
You're way out of your element on things like this. Try to get back into your weight class if you're able.

He took a ton of time to discuss the visiting locker room and other issues after the Purdue game so yeah I absolutely think this is something he would do.

OK. Now I know what I'm dealing with here. Thanks for letting us all know how out of touch with reality you are boiler. Harbaugh spoke about it on the day it happened and then had a second go after he found out he'd lost Speight for the season. We are talking about a guy that wears khakis every single day because he doesn't want to waste time deciding what to wear. Yet you think, weeks later, he's taking time out of game prep to revisit his injured and out for the season QB and to coach up his dad on what to say. Sorry bud, that's not even remotely close to reality.

Reactions: IUgradman and 76-1
Hi Ord. Everyone knows it's you and we all hate you. Yet you came back. Again. Sad.
Not Ord, but you continue to be way out of your element here. This is a football board. You don't belong. You know that. To not understand the issues with Speight is sort of alarming. Maybe when you get older . . .

Not Ord, but you continue to be way out of your element here. This is a football board. You don't belong. You know that. To not understand the issues with Speight is sort of alarming. Maybe when you get older . . .

Dude. You post the same way under all your handles. It's really pathetic. Since I like bragging I'll let you know that I played football for Bloomington South and was a starter on the 1993 state champs and I got a scholly to play in college too. Now I'm going to put you on ignore. Bye Ord!

Reactions: IUgradman and 76-1
Dude. You post the same way under all your handles. It's really pathetic. Since I like bragging I'll let you know that I played football for Bloomington South and was a starter on the 1993 state champs and I got a scholly to play in college too. Now I'm going to put you on ignore. Bye Ord!
Uh, nice embellishment. Dude, I know lots of lawyers in Bloomington.

Please do us all a favor and give the mod's idea a try. They asked us to ignore him as they are unable to ban at the IP level so he just comes back.

Ignore him and he will go elsewhere where he can live his lie and get the attention he is so starved for.

Reactions: IUgradman
Please do us all a favor and give the mod's idea a try. They asked us to ignore him as they are unable to ban at the IP level so he just comes back.

Ignore him and he will go elsewhere where he can live his lie and get the attention he is so starved for.
Please stop trashing these threads. You've been warned recently about this. Please stop or go elsewhere.

You guys crack me up...I don’t think you would know what to do if he wasn’t around for you to talk about.

You talk to each other...in an open forum....about how you don’t want to talk to him and then wonder why he responds to you.... it’s like the old Eddie Murphy routine about “Ive got some ice cream, I’ve got some ice cream...and you can’t have it...” ......

You serious Clark? I said I was going to ignore him and I did. Wtf are you replying to me about? Embarrassing

P
You guys crack me up...I don’t think you would know what to do if he wasn’t around for you to talk about.

You talk to each other...in an open forum....about how you don’t want to talk to him and then wonder why he responds to you.... it’s like the old Eddie Murphy routine about “Ive got some ice cream, I’ve got some ice cream...and you can’t have it...” ......

Read my posts overall then get back with us. I simply would like to enjoy this forum and actually talk IU and sports objectively. I told the mods I would give it one week and unfortunately this is falling back all because they are unable to block him at the IP level. If you want a cesspool, just keeping feeding him.

P

Read my posts overall then get back with us. I simply would like to enjoy this forum and actually talk IU and sports objectively. I told the mods I would give it one week and unfortunately this is falling back all because they are unable to block him at the IP level. If you want a cesspool, just keeping feeding him.
Once again, this got going due to your and Bowlmania's efforts. If you guys don't attack, the thread is fine. Look in the mirror if you want a better board.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT