ADVERTISEMENT

Purdue’s board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, half of their Rivals board is nothing but IU threads. This goes beyond sick obsession. These people literally just eat, breathe, and sleep, hoping for IU failure. They are consumed by it. It’s an addiction. They need counseling. I’m being serious.
Their even more obsessed about the basketball team..
And are already uneasy about March..
I tell all my Purdue fans ..If you dont go to the F.F. this year. Get ready for another 41 yrs....
Zero excuses..None.
This is the best I've seen them in 4 decades ..

Man, half of their Rivals board is nothing but IU threads. This goes beyond sick obsession. These people literally just eat, breathe, and sleep, hoping for IU failure. They are consumed by it. It’s an addiction. They need counseling. I’m being serious.
Bob Knight is probably responsible for 50% or more of it. Imagine being IU's lowly in state rival when Bob Knight was winning NCAA championships and going undefeated. They have never experienced that in any major sport and never will. Kind of like being the ugly sister to the prom queen.

The paid board has more ND and coaching carousel than anything. Not much iu. I don't go to the free board.

Reactions: bigdaddyhoosier69
This thread isn’t complete until Courtsense and JimmygoIU comment or provide perspective about Purdue fans being obsessed with IU.

• Haha
Yet, here we find you on the IU free board, in fulfillment of your obsession with anything IU...odd, but it proves a point.
Lol that's funny. I'm not here because I'm obsessed with iu. Clearly you've never seen me here before or read my post explaining why I'm here.

• Haha
Reactions: HoosierJimbo89
Sometimes the "why's" of heaven, the good intentions of Man, hold more hidden meaning than the "why nots" of Hell (from The Inferno ~ Dante).
Sometimes, people like to discuss sports of all big ten teams, but that doesn't mean they are obessessed with iu (from.... well.... me).

It is 24 Karat comedy, but it has been that way all along. I have a solid raging following over there and may do some NIL work, charging them for autographs...and I haven't posted there in six years. Ordy and MK are in sobbing bitter meltdown mode...just adorable.

Last edited:
  • Wow
I feel sorry for Purdue fans. They clearly envy us.
you-think-very-highly-of-yourself-dont-you-genius.gif

I wouldn't know, after they choked in the first round and lost to some nobody several years back, they banned everyone with the word hoosier in their handle so I haven't been able to look at that dumpster fire.

Saw Plummer is in transfer portal probably means O'Connell is staying.
I would guess so. Plummer going to the portal wasn't really a surprise. I think I'd rather see what Alaimo or Allen has vs run it back with Plummer of O'Connell does leave. Plummer would be really good in a run first offense like Wisconsin or Iowa I think. Purdue needs a QB who can make it happen.

That’s funny cause when we were down last year half our board was IU threads … posted by IU posters … who seem to be curiously absent or silent. It’s weird …

what are you sound there anyway? Your post sounds like you’re so above that

• Haha
I’ll give you guys this..

Your “they are obsessed with us” (our board was infested with IU fans for all of 2020” is way better than your old thing when this was Peegs

> come to our board to run smack
> when you lose, go running back here, suddenly not wanna talk about things you really wanted to talk about all year
> instaban any Purdue poster

I gave you all props last year. You would have crowned us had we played

Last edited:
  • Love
I’ll give you guys this..

Your “they are obsessed with us” (our board was infested with IU fans for all of 2020” is way better than your old thing when this was Peegs

> come to our board to run smack
> when you lose, go running back here, suddenly not wanna talk about things you really wanted to talk about all year
> instaban any Purdue poster

Bunch of butt hurt wusses.. and I gave you all props last year. You would have crowned us had we played
Don't generalize, it is stupid.

• Sad
Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT