ADVERTISEMENT

PU v OSU was a great game

No…what the clown does is significantly more pathetic. Not that you’d even try to understand but I’m not here to get validation. Im here to laugh at the clown man.
You can argue which is more pathetic, but you are pathetic for being here. That is indisputable. Own it.

Aren’t we as IU grads allegedly smarter/better than the unwashed mass that trundle across this free board?
Can people not see what one becomes by consuming these obvious baits?
Ignorant is what ignorant does.
The Monkey and the Mullet are embarrassing.
Incessancy is the MO of the inane.
Not representative of this group as I see it. Certainly not representative of the university.
Narcissists.
This season will only be be made harder by dullards like these.

Reactions: pig1960
I caught 5 seconds of Baywatch while I was between watching entire games of CBB. Hasselhof is a stud but his singing is godawful. Most of the chicks were obviously ex IU coeds with serious body image issues.
That is just so wrong and disrespectful to Hasselhoff, he was asked to join the Grateful Dead after Keith and Donna left. He could do a great version of Sunrise, completely outshined Donna

Reactions: pig1960
Aren’t we as IU grads allegedly smarter/better than the unwashed mass that trundle across this free board?
Can people not see what one becomes by consuming these obvious baits?
Ignorant is what ignorant does.
The Monkey and the Mullet are embarrassing.
Incessancy is the MO of the inane.
Not representative of this group as I see it. Certainly not representative of the university.
Narcissists.
This season will only be be made harder by dullards like these.
If you are truly an IU fan...and should you ever care to chat about the actual sport or the actual people or the actual institutions with like and unlike minded people...there are forums for that. And they are pretty good.

No border patrol has allowed this one to devolve into a smack talk board. It wasn't always this way, but it is what they want. The rats run free here.

Hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT