ADVERTISEMENT

Psu fan here thoughts on the game

lololol, my sides.

You are the Don Quixote of this board- imagining yourself as the last bastion of chivalry and justice, while the rest of us see nothing more than a sad, sad man shaking sticks at windmills.

Let me guess...demanding proof while providing none?

Posting ignorance while calling everyone else dumb and unworthy? Gotta love the Ordtroll

Reactions: wakeman26
More smugness, more strawmen, more avoidance of addressing anything pertinent. Never change Almighty Ewezrfan.

Was child abuse systemically covered up as PSU, yes or no?
Did Joe Paterno do everything within his power to shine light on that child abuse, yes or no?

Yes it was covered up for decades. Anyone that still believes JoePed had no idea what was going on is either a complete moron or just another despicable member of the psu cult. Does any Indiana fan believe that Bob Knight wouldn't have known something like child moleststion was going on in his program? Hell no, and Knight, for all his faults, would have probably beat that assistant coach's ass himself. The great coaches know EVERYTHING that goes on in their programs.

That whole psu football program should have been shut down, as well as Baylor's, but the NCAA is about as spineless as JoePed was. And since the psu fans always talk about "facts", even Joe said he "should have done more". If you believe there's a hell, it is a FACT Joe is down there burning in it. Deservedly so.

Reactions: 76-1
Yes it was covered up for decades. Anyone that still believes JoePed had no idea what was going on is either a complete moron or just another despicable member of the psu cult. Does any Indiana fan believe that Bob Knight wouldn't have known something like child moleststion was going on in his program? Hell no, and Knight, for all his faults, would have probably beat that assistant coach's ass himself. The great coaches know EVERYTHING that goes on in their programs.

That whole psu football program should have been shut down, as well as Baylor's, but the NCAA is about as spineless as JoePed was. And since the psu fans always talk about "facts", even Joe said he "should have done more". If you believe there's a hell, it is a FACT Joe is down there burning in it. Deservedly so.

I truly hope Joe P's is not. I think the torment of the whole situation played a role in his premature death. I pray for mercy and forgiveness; he wasn't a bad man. He was caught up in a scenario that he couldn't comprehend, we've all been there. And I'll need plenty of grace on judgment day, too. Sandusky? I'll leave that to his maker as well.

Reactions: Hoosier_Hack
I truly hope Joe P's is not. I think the torment of the whole situation played a role in his premature death. I pray for mercy and forgiveness; he wasn't a bad man. He was caught up in a scenario that he couldn't comprehend, we've all been there. And I'll need plenty of grace on judgment day, too. Sandusky? I'll leave that to his maker as well.

We'll disagree. Child molestation is right up there with murder. The victims of child abuse depend on good people to help them. Happens every day where people find out and put a stop to it. Joe knew for decades, and allowed it to continue within his own program. As a result, dozens, perhaps hundreds (victims too often become the attackers) of children were victimized over the years. Why was it so difficult for Joe to do the right thing? To protect his precious football program and his legacy? He fully comprehended this. He knew well before his last coaching days, before he was crapping his pants on the sidelines. Nope, people like that don't deserve mercy. His and others' cowardly behavior ruined way too many lives.

We'll disagree. Child molestation is right up there with murder. The victims of child abuse depend on good people to help them. Happens every day where people find out and put a stop to it. Joe knew for decades, and allowed it to continue within his own program. As a result, dozens, perhaps hundreds (victims too often become the attackers) of children were victimized over the years. Why was it so difficult for Joe to do the right thing? To protect his precious football program and his legacy? He fully comprehended this. He knew well before his last coaching days, before he was crapping his pants on the sidelines. Nope, people like that don't deserve mercy. His and others' cowardly behavior ruined way too many lives.

I just leave it to my maker. He'll judge far more before I.

Posting ignorance while calling everyone else dumb and unworthy? Gotta love the Ordtroll
Nope, providing plenty but getting none in return. You wouldn't be familiar with that.

Last edited:

But we haven't all been there. He was aware that child molestation was taking place in the facilities of his program and he did not stop it. No program is worth that.

Reactions: JohnsyRick

Prove your garbage and lies.

http://www.espn.com/college-footbal...es-joe-paterno-knew-jerry-sandusky-abuse-1976. Believe whatever you want , seems there are too many claims for them all to be "made up".

Sorry, that has been dispelled. The guy's own lawyer said he wasn't credible and full of shit. He named a coach as a witness who wasn't at Penn State until 1991. PMA refused to reimburse Penn State for paying this lying ass 200 grand because his story couldn't be corroborated. He's a liar, but keep touting the phony shit.

Sorry, that has been dispelled. The guy's own lawyer said he wasn't credible and full of shit. He named a coach as a witness who wasn't at Penn State until 1991. PMA refused to reimburse Penn State for paying this lying ass 200 grand because his story couldn't be corroborated. He's a liar, but keep touting the phony shit.
Links ? Or should I just take your word for it ? Also, as I said, there was testimony from more than 1 witness. In my experience, where there is smoke, there is fire. But it's ok, keep sticking your head in the sand.

Last edited:
Well, unless you are over 52 years old and a lifelong, day-one PSU fan or have been a PSU fan for less than six years, your fandom is rooted in a program led by a man who systemically covered up sexual assault of innocent children. I have a hard time believing those two populations of people make up 99% of PSU fans.

So when someone comes to this board and expresses outrage on behalf of "the innocent people" affected by "venom spewed from your toxic keyboard," I have a difficult time taking it seriously.

My fandom is rooted in the student-athletes who are peers of my kids. It has nothing to do with a man who led the program. Leaders get held accountable for their actions every day, it doesn't ruin a program. Kevin Wilson was YOUR leader and accused of mistreating players. They got rid of the leader but your program is still thriving.

Plenty of non-PSU fans speak piously about their concern for the victims while declaring their rage against the University, the football program, the fans, JoePa, etc., yet none of them have any real understanding of the facts, which renders their views worthless.

Yeah well, that's the society we live in today. I personally don't care what anonymous keyboard junkies think of me as a PSU fan. I'm extremely comfortable in my own skin and I sleep quite well at night. I continue to find people's take on this situation very interesting, if not a bit amusing.

Reactions: Ewezrfan1
My fandom is rooted in the student-athletes who are peers of my kids. It has nothing to do with a man who led the program. Leaders get held accountable for their actions every day, it doesn't ruin a program. Kevin Wilson was YOUR leader and accused of mistreating players. They got rid of the leader but your program is still thriving.
First of all, our program is "thriving" ? Hardly. More accurately it is struggling to try and compete with a powerhouse Big Ten east. Secondly, if you are in some way comparing anything that CKW was accused of versus what we know Sandusky did, then I don't even know what to say.
Lastly, it is great that your "fandom" is rooted in peers of your kids, it is unfortunate that ,apparently, people at PSU chose to ignore a child molester in favor of the image of a football program.

Look you dumbass, it's been linked here before.

Keep being a stupid ass liar.

https://indiana.forums.rivals.com/threads/psu-fan-here-thoughts-on-the-game.157399/page-6

uBxSWqU.jpg

Maybe a 12 year old will buy your BS lies.

Like they bought Penn States lies? What is your infatuation with 12 year old boys anyway?

Get a life and move off our board ..... you are prolonging these discussions. None of this was even being discussed this past week until PSU fans came knocking.

Went back and pulled up the "jimmyfromyork" thread from the PSU game. It's funny to read his comments about Saquon Barkley, T. Coleman, and others.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT