ADVERTISEMENT

Project 2025

If Harris wins we’ll get another insurrection. If Trump wins we have 4 years of all of his enemies is being arrested.
If Harris wins we’ll continue on our path to becoming a third world country as she opens the doors to more murderers, rapists and pedophiles. Trump is the only sane vote at this point. In fact it should be the duty of us all to vote trump
This shouldn’t be a close race save stupidity at this point.

• Haha
Reactions: Bowlmania
If Harris wins we’ll continue on our path to becoming a third world country as she opens the doors to more murderers, rapists and pedophiles. Trump is the only sane vote at this point. In fact it should be the duty of us all to vote trump
This shouldn’t be a close race save stupidity at this point.

You two need to to leave the holler more often.

No. If they opposed him. If they committed crimes
Es they’re already being prosecuted.
How much of his political opposition did Trump prosecute in his first term?

Why will it be different this time?

Unless you are tacitly admitting that Democrats have used the law to treat him like shit and you expect him to be vindictive.

That is what a Democrat would do for sure, but shockingly enough, I believe Trump might have more grace than that despite his foibles.

How much of his political opposition did Trump prosecute in his first term?

Why will it be different this time?

Unless you are tacitly admitting that Democrats have used the law to treat him like shit and you expect him to be vindictive.

That is what a Democrat would do for sure, but shockingly enough, I believe Trump might have more grace than that despite his foibles.

You can’t be that stupid. He’s promising to do it.

If Harris wins...

Insurrection-B.jpeg
Unfortunately true, unless Trump grows a pair and tells his TDS sycophants “hey, I lost fair and square, let’s support the new President and find a Republican who can win in 2028.” I know, fat chance of seeing that kind of integrity from Trump.

Last edited:
Number of folks promising to commit suicide if Trump wins: 1

Number of folks promising to commit suicide if Harris wins: 0

Well, at least so far anyway...
th_coffee.gif

Seriously though, the article reads as if it were published by The Onion or Babylon Bee. If so, it would be a great comedy bit.

GL8_81.gif
We’ll need to check on dbm if Trump loses.

Unfortunately true, unless Trump grows a pair and tells his TDS sycophants “hey, I lost fair and square, let’s support the new President and find a Republican who can win in 2028.” I know, far chance of seeing that kind of integrity from Trump.

Never. He still won’t admit last time after conclusively established through multiple courts.

The one thing better is he won’t have the office itself to use for another insurrection. .

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
Number of folks promising to commit suicide if Trump wins: 1

Number of folks promising to commit suicide if Harris wins: 0

Well, at least so far anyway...
th_coffee.gif

Seriously though, the article reads as if it were published by The Onion or Babylon Bee. If so, it would be a great comedy bit.

GL8_81.gif
This part is funny:

P.S. support great journalism of color by buying our swag:

• Haha
Reactions: All4You
If they committed crimes….

Lord knows we couldn’t survive an administration that uses the law against its political opponents.
It’s extremely refreshing to see the DOJ go after very high profile suspects of committing felonies like a Senator, NYC mayor, and a former President.

The Biden administration and his DOJ were behind the Trump Assassination attempt!
Is that plain enough and simple? Aloha.
I didn’t ask the opinion of a moonbat pretending to be a MAGA wingnut. You can point your troll posts elsewhere.

No need to sign as “Moron,” I know you are a moron.

You know that the Hunter investigation was led by a Trump appointee, right?
That means very little. Especially out of Delaware. Two Democratic senators have to approve. And Joe Biden, while not in command of much, still has command over the shit state of Delaware.

I didn’t ask the opinion of a moonbat pretending to be a MAGA wingnut. You can point your troll posts elsewhere.
I posted the facts, something you can’t handle.
That’s okay Eli you’re a big boy.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT