ADVERTISEMENT

Preview of TMP's posts for the rest of eternity.

"White people, Americans, Christians, and football sucks."
Did you run out of shit or something? I'm not near as narrow minded as you are to only have a few interests. Do better ..

There's that "beans in chili" thingy.

That really makes him fly off the handle.

Reactions: C-$
Why only Christians? Thought you hated on all types of religious folk. What about them there Mooslims with their suicide vests? Or how about the hoody wearin gansta wannabes??

Why only Christians? Thought you hated on all types of religious folk. What about them there Mooslims with their suicide vests? Or how about the hoody wearin gansta wannabes??
Who are you talking to?

"White people, Americans, Christians, and football sucks."

What about drunks? Drunks should definitely be on there. And I don't think he's nearly that discriminating, doesn't he normally just say all people or most of humanity are idiots?

Reactions: twenty02 and C-$
What about drunks? Drunks should definitely be on there. And I don't think he's nearly that discriminating, doesn't he normally just say all people or most of humanity are idiots?

Do you guys really think I am like most of you and so shallow and narrow-minded that you can begin to list everything I'm interested in, have learned, and have studied. I do far more than just sit on my ass drinking beer and watching football. Can most of you say the same? Dumbasses all of you that even try. It's an endless and ever growing list. You could spend years and not make a dent.

Do you guys really think I am like most of you and so shallow and narrow-minded that you can begin to list everything I'm interested in, have learned, and have studied. I do far more than just sit on my ass drinking beer and watching football. Can most of you say the same? Dumbasses all of you that even try. It's an endless and ever growing list. You could spend years and not make a dent.

Man, I hate to correct The Grand Poobahness that is TMP, but I think we're doing the opposite.

Man, I hate to correct The Grand Poobahness that is TMP, but I think we're doing the opposite.

No you're not. And as far as being Grand, it's not my fault you lost the genetic lottery, blame your parents. .

I also play golf, dressed appropriately. So yeah...

I also play golf, dressed appropriately. So yeah...

Yea, that's a real winner, you must have studied 10,000 hours of men's golf fashion magazines to acquire such rare knowledge.

I bow to your greater intellect.

I think $ doesn't feel like he's getting enough attention.

Caption This:

11267849_10153339294651368_6926880907854982495_n.jpg

Eggs, hash browns, toast... and a fruit salad. Light meal tonight after gorging on Cajun yesterday.

I can't eat breakfast at any time other than breakfast time...... Just feels wrong.

I think I'll make a chicken & mushroom pasta tonight with a salad.

I can't eat breakfast at any time other than breakfast time...... Just feels wrong.

I think I'll make a chicken & mushroom pasta tonight with a salad.
I like eating pizza or other italian leftovers for breakfast and only eat breakfast for supper.

I miss Pizza..

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT