ADVERTISEMENT

Pretty bad when the team is losing Don Fischer!

Hey, walked around the IMU this morning. They must have removed those pride and BLM flags that offended you . No guys out there in dresses either.

Anyway, I can't speak for Aloha. You can be a "fan" of whomever you like. Given the amount of disdain you seem to have for our "culture", it makes it all the more cringe worthy when you use "we"when talking about the University's Basketball team. You do you though you old message board warrior you.
Keyboard Commando (or Kommando) is cooler term. ;)

Yet, you argue with everyone voicing their displeasure of the program??
If you had been paying attention over the last few years, probably the end of the Crean years, I'm reacting, not initiating. It's hard to remember the history, I know that, but it was started by the negative posters who I had left alone until they started attacking those that had less negative opinions. I've offered a truce, but it seems it hasn't been accepted. ;)

• Haha
Reactions: MrBing
If you had been paying attention over the last few years, probably the end of the Crean years, I'm reacting, not initiating. It's hard to remember the history, I know that, but it was started by the negative posters who I had left alone until they started attacking those that had less negative opinions. I've offered a truce, but it seems it hasn't been accepted. ;)
Hey you don’t have to respond to my posts🤷🏼‍♂️
Woody isn’t the guy, iu needs to see this and correct it quickly: next year will be another rebuild so might as well pull the plug after the season.

Hey you don’t have to respond to my posts🤷🏼‍♂️
Woody isn’t the guy, iu needs to see this and correct it quickly: next year will be another rebuild so might as well pull the plug after the season.
I'll respond if you direct your posts to me. Otherwise, you're free to whine and act like a toddler all you'd like. I don't care even a little.

If this season gets worse, maybe they'll fire Woodson. If it just ends up mediocre and disappointing the chances are very high that he's coaching IU at least one more year.

I'll respond if you direct your posts to me. Otherwise, you're free to whine and act like a toddler all you'd like. I don't care even a little.

If this season gets worse, maybe they'll fire Woodson. If it just ends up mediocre and disappointing the chances are very high that he's coaching IU at least one more year.
I didn’t realize calling out BS is toddler like. Interesting

Matta wasn't run off. Matta's back was finally heeled, and he left to coach again. He also wasn't on the coaching staff.
I thought Matta wasn’t really allowed to even be involved, hence he went back to coaching. I do know one thing, had we hired Thad we’d be a whole lot better. Not saying he would’ve been great, but Don wouldn’t be trashing his team on the radio.

I thought Matta wasn’t really allowed to even be involved, hence he went back to coaching. I do know one thing, had we hired Thad we’d be a whole lot better. Not saying he would’ve been great, but Don wouldn’t be trashing his team on the radio.
Thad Matta was at the top of my list, and I said so at the time. Reportedly, his back wasn't yet up to coaching again. Woodson came out of nowhere and I'm on the record saying NBA coaches without college coaching experience don't often work out. However, he's our coach and I hope like hell he salvages this season.

Matta’s back was fine at IU. Not sure how that rumor got started. He left because he wanted to, not health improvement related.
If his back was fine, IU would likely have hired him as coach. It's not really a rumor, it was pretty well known that his back wasn't up to snuff at the time.

How did I cross a line?
A few alumni are discussing academics and admissions, and you decided to jump in with inane commentary. Sometimes, it's good to fall back on the wisdom of Lincoln. "It's best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
A few alumni are discussing academics and admissions, and you decided to jump in with inane commentary. Sometimes, it's good to fall back on the wisdom of Lincoln. "It's best to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak and erase all doubt
Well Vern, I don’t see it as a fool in voicing my opinion. Walk PU, ND campuses and tell me there isn’t a difference

If his back was fine, IU would likely have hired him as coach. It's not really a rumor, it was pretty well known that his back wasn't up to snuff at the time.
I know it was going around at the time but for once in my life I have direct sources.

It doesn’t matter either way. Just sharing what I know.

Well Vern, I don’t see it as a fool in voicing my opinion. Walk PU, ND campuses and tell me there isn’t a difference
I bet I've been to both campuses dozens of times more than you have. I have opinions about them. I wouldn't go on their message boards and disparage them.

You didn't attend IU or ND, you're a front runner guy. Must make you feel better. You should be a fan of the teams of the school you attended. Are you?

Pronoun guy? WTH does that mean? IU should be "they" to you, not "we." Understand now?
I don’t know Bsmitty or anything about hom
But if he’s an IUBB fan he’s definitely not a front runner guy

Reactions: ulrey and bsmitty08
I think you mean Mark Twain

Reactions: ulrey
Front runner. 😉 I bet a friend (big UK fan) $50 that IU would win the national championship after 3 or 4 games of the ‘86-‘87 season. Only time I ever made such a stupid bet, but it paid off. That team was tough as nails.
Front runner? I was 8 and I live in Indiana and had family on the team.🤭

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT