ADVERTISEMENT

Prepare To Be Kor-sacked Hoosiers!

Zachary.Peril

Newcomer
May 13, 2018
Alright...alright we are rolling in with a very bad team. In fact, you may see this team as the worst B1G football team you have seen in some time. Our kids will give it their all but it won’t be enough to avoid a complete blowout.

But prepare to face the punting Picasso. Adam Korsak is a pure artist when it comes to the punt. The offense will gain few yards so there will be no way for the Hoosiers to avoid this impending onslaught of foot magic!

The Australian punting master is the wizard of football volleys! When the game is over, the Hoosiers will win by a lot but the Indiana females will be mesmerized by his outback inspired punts. Hide your girlfriends, wives and daughters Korsak is coming to town.

Alright...alright we are rolling in with a very bad team. In fact, you may see this team as the worst B1G football team you have seen in some time. Our kids will give it their all but it won’t be enough to avoid a complete blowout.

But prepare to face the punting Picasso. Adam Korsak is a pure artist when it comes to the punt. The offense will gain few yards so there will be no way for the Hoosiers to avoid this impending onslaught of foot magic!

The Australian punting master is the wizard of football volleys! When the game is over, the Hoosiers will win by a lot but the Indiana females will be mesmerized by his outback inspired punts. Hide your girlfriends, wives and daughters Korsak is coming to town.
LMAO classic post my man! King KORSAC will forever be etched! :) . Love it!

I hope we don’t have to use our Aussie punter just our outstanding kicker.

the IU Aussie punter won’t see the field. I would advise he doesn’t even dress. Give the roster spot to a young up and comer. No need for him Saturday.

Instead he will witness the Southern Hemisphere’s foot magician dropping masterpieces all over the field. Korsak is the Peter North of NCAA punters. Whitehead will be pushing through IU co-Ed’s after the game to spend some time with the wizard Korsak after the game.

Maybe we could just send our Australian Punter out to face off against your Australian Punter...

Best aggregate wins out of 10 punts (5 each direction)...

Our Achilles versus your Hector... ;):D

I'm betting on Achilles ;)
This reminds me of an old game my cousin and I played in the Schoolyard years ago. We would line up about 40 yards apart, and place a marker or piece of clothing 15 yards behind that. We would punt back and forth to each other, and the rule was that you got to punt from where you caught your opponents punt, where you chased it down, or where it went out of bounds on our sideline markers. When you forced your opponent to catch a punt beyond the back marker, or kicked beyond the Marker, you scored a point. This way we learned not only how to punt but also how to catch a kicked ball.

I used to punt from the street, it was a circle without much traffic, and punt over our house. Moved back 5 yards and punted again over and over until I couldn't punt that far. Move back up to the first punt I got over the house, not starting point, and keep doing it over again. I got very good but once out of the USMC I tried out for IU - Corso was the coach. I averaged 65 yards from where I punted but they didn't want me because I wasn't a two step punter. Little did they know I took the first step when the ball was snapped so I was really a two step punt. Things worked out though since I got into coaching as a result.

Does any team not have an Aussie punter these days?

I was casually watching App State v Louisiana Lafayette this week. I was curious where they got their players and looked at rosters. LA-LAF was almost all Louisiana and Texas ... and one Australian. App State was the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida ... and one Australian.

I just hope no one gets hurt and the spray tan and hair grease doesn't rub off you guys and stain IU's uniforms.

Does any team not have an Aussie punter these days?

I was casually watching App State v Louisiana Lafayette this week. I was curious where they got their players and looked at rosters. LA-LAF was almost all Louisiana and Texas ... and one Australian. App State was the Carolinas, Georgia, and Florida ... and one Australian.
If attendance at NFL games continues to decrease at the current rate, several years from now Australian Rules Football or Rugby may be our national sport.

I just hope no one gets hurt and the spray tan and hair grease doesn't rub off you guys and stain IU's uniforms.

The spray tan and grease washes off easily. No need to worry. Your cousin will still be attracted to you and Korsak will sign her chest!

Last edited:
Shouldn't it be our Aussie punter is bigger than your Aussie Punter to keep the testosterone flowing?

With Korsak it ain’t just about size or distance. It is the entire Korsak experience. Vince McMahon is following Korsak around the country trying to talk him into a WWE contract! The Korsak experience comes to IU tomorrow!

With Korsak it ain’t just about size or distance. It is the entire Korsak experience. Vince McMahon is following Korsak around the country trying to talk him into a WWE contract! The Korsak experience comes to IU tomorrow!
Look for the chat announcement tomorrow. I think Biz will make room for you.

He's trying to make an incest joke.

Evidently he has us confused with Kentucky fans.

lol. Ironic coming from somebody from the armpit of the US. Clearly Language Arts aren't a requirement at the University of Snookie.

Reactions: DANC
lol. Ironic coming from somebody from the armpit of the US. Clearly Language Arts aren't a requirement at the University of Snookie.

Grow some immaturity! This is a football message board on a thread about punters playing in a game that will be quite lopsided. It isn’t a dissertation defense!

Korsak doesn’t need Language Arts - his punts are enough of a gift of art to the world.

Reactions: Chriselli
Grow some immaturity! This is a football message board on a thread about punters playing in a game that will be quite lopsided. It isn’t a dissertation defense!

Korsak doesn’t need Language Arts - his punts are enough of a gift of art to the world.

Awesome. Thanks Jwoww

The Marital Law Question from the Kentucky Bar Exam a number of years ago. Once a couple are granted a Divorce under the Laws of the State of Kentucky, are they still considered to be Brother and Sister? Hmm. That's a tough one.

This Jersey Shore/spray tan/Guido vs couch burning /sleep with your cousin/no teeth talk used to be great fun when we played West Virginia every year. Both message boards would post photos and comments.. It was hilarious & one of the best things about Hillbilly-Guido week. Both message boards looked forward to it every year.

It clearly has no relevance whatsoever the week we play Indiana. Not sure who Zachary is or why he made the comment.

This Jersey Shore/spray tan/Guido vs couch burning /sleep with your cousin/no teeth talk used to be great fun when we played West Virginia every year. Both message boards would post photos and comments.. It was hilarious & one of the best things about Hillbilly-Guido week. Both message boards looked forward to it every year.

It clearly has no relevance whatsoever the week we play Indiana. Not sure who Zachary is or why he made the comment.

Reactions: Zachary.Peril

A little incest might be going on down in the pine barrens....Indiana incest is restricted to the northern part of the stare around West Lafayette and between cryano and feepaw

Our punter is better than your punter... :D

We have high schoolers kicking it further than your guy...;)

As predicted, we were definitely Korsacked today. I stayed for the band performance and walked by the Rutgers buses on my way back to the grass lots. My lady makes yearbooks for every season, and I was really hoping to get a picture with the Punting Picasso...but I didn't dare let her anywhere near the Foot Magician.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT