ADVERTISEMENT

Poll: Fascist vs Progressive

Would you vote for a fascist or progressive for POTUS?

• Fascist

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Progressive

Votes: 9 90.0%

• Total voters

IUclover

All-Big Ten
Nov 19, 2015
This should be a fun one. I don't know if Trump and Co are wannabe fascists and I don't believe Harris is a total progressive. Let's say one candidate is a true fascist and the other is a true progressive. Who would you vote for if that were the case in this year's presidential election?

I'm not giving a third response option of Neither, Write-in, or I'd sit this one out because I believe 95% would still vote for one or the other.

Votes are not displayed publicly so users can't see who you voted for.

This should be a fun one. I don't know if Trump and Co are wannabe fascists and I don't believe Harris is a total progressive. Let's say one candidate is a true fascist and the other is a true progressive. Who would you vote for if that were the case in this year's presidential election?

I'm not giving a third response option of Neither, Write-in, or I'd sit this one out because I believe 95% would still vote for one or the other.

If you were going to play this game right, it should have been Fascist vs. Marxist (or Communist). Progressives aren't equally left as Fascists are right.

If you were going to play this game right, it should have been Fascist vs. Marxist (or Communist). Progressives aren't equally left as Fascists are right.
I considered that but I was testing the waters of the “anything is better than a progressive” declarations on here.

• Love
Reactions: UncleMark
The people,who voted for a Fascist. Do not know what they voted for. 6 million Jews were killed, people forget their history if it did not happen to them.

You're a dumbass.

If you want a fascist elect me. You would be in Venezuela yesterday.

Cancer or AIDS?

Nope. I’m not voting for anybody who seeks to empower government at the expense of private citizens - however beneficent they claim to be in doing so.

I’ll just hang up and listen.

I'm not really sure this is a correct statement. There are some Trumpers that would vote for him even if he said he was a Fascist, although they may not vote for any other candidate who was a self-proclaimed Fascist.

In other words, candidates themselves matter. Obama as a progressive =/= Harris =/= Bernie. I realize you were just doing it for a fun experiment, but I'm simply pointing out that it will never be applicable to reality.

Trick question. They’re usually the same people.

Cancer or AIDS?

Nope. I’m not voting for anybody who seeks to empower government at the expense of private citizens - however beneficent they claim to be in doing so.

I’ll just hang up and listen.
The leftists don't realize they're the face of Fascism in this country

Or they do and just don't care and are working on the most stupid. Under 30 crowd

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT