ADVERTISEMENT

Peter Strzok & Lisa Page

So I guess Hickenlooper is a no-go then.
Nope. That will definitely be a no-go.

Let's list the names who got elected in the last few decades in reverse order,
Trump
Obama
Bush
Clinton (yes, it is a bit long for the Trump voters but it is easily pronounced and spelled)
Bush
Reagan (same as Clinton)
Carter
Nixon
I rest the case! ;)

Nope. That will definitely be a no-go.

Let's list the names who got elected in the last few decades in reverse order,
Trump
Obama
Bush
Clinton (yes, it is a bit long for the Trump voters but it is easily pronounced and spelled)
Bush
Reagan (same as Clinton)
Carter
Nixon
I rest the case! ;)
In fact, only one President in history has a four-syllable last name.

Much like the libs on here 24/7 that are supposedly working. My guess is taxpayers are on the hook for several here as well.
Speak for yourself to begin with.
Secondly, I am not working; I am retired, and taxpayers are not paying me anything. Before you go on a tangent, I have paid social security and Medicare for decades, and I doubt that I will be able to cash in compared to what I have put in for guys like yourself. And now you are trying to take it away from me?

Speak for yourself to begin with.
Secondly, I am not working; I am retired, and taxpayers are not paying me anything. Before you go on a tangent, I have paid social security and Medicare for decades, and I doubt that I will be able to cash in compared to what I have put in for guys like yourself. And now you are trying to take it away from me?
Sure hit a nerve it seems. Should read better since you have all day to do so. I did not say all. So you are the exception. Congrats.

I don't have to say I told you so. Mueller will conclude that "Trump did it." And then you will scream "Foul!";)
What if Mueller finds nothing on Trump after his investigation? Will you scream foul then or will you be satisfied with Mueller and the investigation and feel that it was true and correct? You seem to have a lot of confidence in Mueller now and that he is and honest and impartial man. I have no idea if they will find anything or not. I am just putting it out there as curious to what many supporting Mueller will say and feel if he finds nothing. I could happen you know. What say you?

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
What if Mueller finds nothing on Trump after his investigation? Will you scream foul then or will you be satisfied with Mueller and the investigation and feel that it was true and correct? You seem to have a lot of confidence in Mueller now and that he is and honest and impartial man. I have no idea if they will find anything or not. I am just putting it out there as curious to what many supporting Mueller will say and feel if he finds nothing. I could happen you know. What say you?
If Mueller finds nothing on Trump, then Trump will be exonerated and I will accept the judgment. That separates the likes of you from me.;)

Reactions: Zizkov
That separates the likes of you from me.
And how did you come to this conclusion? Purely conjecture on your part. Nothing more. You said you will accept the findings. You will pretty much have to "accept" the findings. Thing is will you "accept" that Mueller performed a thorough and legit investigation or will you accept and yet feel Mueller did a poor and inadequate job?

And how did you come to this conclusion? Purely conjecture on your part. Nothing more. You said you will accept the findings. You will pretty much have to "accept" the findings. Thing is will you "accept" that Mueller performed a thorough and legit investigation or will you accept and yet feel Mueller did a poor and inadequate job?
Very easy. I am a scientist and I came to this conclusion based on scientific evidence. Any more questions? ;)
As for Mueller, if he finds Trump not guilty, then I will accept the result. Based on what I have read of him, he seems quite thorough and honest.

That separates me from the likes of you, who will decide based on whose side he is on, not what he finds out. Satisfied? :rolleyes:

Reactions: Zizkov
Not me. Just like Comey, Mueller will go from hero to traitor, and I'll do everything possible to trash Mueller's good name.

That's how it works, isn't it?

Not me. Just like Comey, Mueller will go from hero to traitor, and I'll do everything possible to trash Mueller's good name.

That's how it works, isn't it?

This is a really poor use of sarcasm, Mark. Comey's falling star is on him--totes. I also believed all the props that surrounded Comey as he announced his decision on the Hillary investigation. Comey has since been shown to be unprofessional, unethical, dishonest and very weak in the face of similar conduct from others. Comey is very unclever and unsmart. Mueller was Comey's mentor. I have my suspicions. But we will see.

In the final analysis, the whole FBI ethical and bias mess, with Comey and McCabe at the epicenter, and Strzok and Page at the next level, substantially tarnishes the objective and unbiased gold standard that I thought the FBI represented.

Reactions: Lucy01
This is a really poor use of sarcasm, Mark. Comey's falling star is on him--totes. I also believed all the props that surrounded Comey as he announced his decision on the Hillary investigation. Comey has since been shown to be unprofessional, unethical, dishonest and very weak in the face of similar conduct from others. Comey is very unclever and unsmart. Mueller was Comey's mentor. I have my suspicions. But we will see.

In the final analysis, the whole FBI ethical and bias mess, with Comey and McCabe at the epicenter, and Strzok and Page at the next level, substantially tarnishes the objective and unbiased gold standard that I thought the FBI represented.

referee_yellow_flag.jpg

Personal foul, improper use of "totes", 15 yards and a rainbow unicorn poop.
gold_glitter_rainbow_poop_unicorn_emoji_stickers-r5afde8a3c4d54265a8282050502542ae_v9waf_8byvr_540.jpg

Reactions: meridian
No, it's actually quite good, seeing as it got the response it did from you.

You're a Pub shill, nothing more nothing less. You're AWOL with a better vocabulary.

So you defend Comey? Is this the take-a-way here? Without his dumbassary, Hillary would be our president.

Last edited:

Hmm, I think I’ll register republican and demand investigation after investigation, hearing after hearing. Then I’ll call into question the integrity of the entire FBI and DoJ while simultaneously claiming how pro law enforcement I am.

Reactions: UncleMark
Hmm, I think I’ll register republican and demand investigation after investigation, hearing after hearing. Then I’ll call into question the integrity of the entire FBI and DoJ while simultaneously claiming how pro law enforcement I am.
Don’t forget the FBI “secret society “

When Comey hinted something about Hilary's email, the cons, including those on the Water Cooler, hailed Comey as an American patriot and hero.

When he hinted something about Trump and Russia, suddenly he became the arch-villain to the same flippant crowd, those who claim to be the true patriots!
:(

When Comey hinted something about Hilary's email, the cons, including those on the Water Cooler, hailed Comey as an American patriot and hero.

When he hinted something about Trump and Russia, suddenly he became the arch-villain to the same flippant crowd, those who claim to be the true patriots!
:(
You are up early today, Are you feeling ok?

So you defend Comey? Is this the take-a-way here? Without his dumbassary, Hillary would be our president.

And yet we have "the whole FBI ethical and bias mess, with Comey and McCabe at the epicenter, and Strzok and Page at the next level" working against Trump, to no avail. I wish you'd make up your mind.

Wrong. Everybody knows that it was the Russians tampering that lost the election for HRC. All of those people in Wisconsin., Michigan, Ohio, Penn, and WV had made up their mind to vote for her until the were infected by the commies.

Reactions: IUBBALLAWOL
Don’t forget the FBI “secret society “

This unfolding story with the FBI, DOJ, etc and the apparent organized plan to disrupt Trump is getting more like Watergate every day. Now there are 5 months of missing texts just like the erased recordings from the tapes.

No, it's actually quite good, seeing as it got the response it did from you.

You're a Pub shill, nothing more nothing less. You're AWOL with a better vocabulary.

Co. take that as a compliment. Mark doesn't pass those out to many of us shills.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT