ADVERTISEMENT

Penix already has 4td passes in the 1st half alone....

jsenleo

All-Big Ten
Gold Member
Sep 3, 2003
... I'm still pissed CTA couldn't get it together well enough to make him want to stay. It has and will continue to haunt his legacy...

Reactions: IUgradman
It wasn't about Allen it was all about Sheridan. He loves the guy.

Then, he obviously didn't love CTA or he'd still be here... Fact is, it's CTA's job to keep guys wanting to play for him... I'm tired of the excuses.

Jackson is showing me anything... Better than Sorsby?... I beg to differ. But, CTA has proven himself to be bullheaded about who plays regardless of performance... If Sorsby doesn't play again in this game it proves he never had any intention of playing the other QB if the other isn't getting it done. Shades of last year.

The defense is running out of air... because the O can't move the ball.... Deja vu.... (Twilight Zone theme song playing)

It wasn't about Allen it was all about Sheridan. He loves the guy.
Nick Sheriden is the tight ends coach not Penix Offensive Coordinator or Coach. Replace Sheriden with DeBoer and you're correct. You also didn't add that Allen thought that Coach Hiller horrific line wasnt the problem (since he didnt fire him but he fired Sheriden) and Penix getting injured was and let him walk. I watched that Washington game and has a line that protects him and a Coach in DeBoer that makes sure he gets the ball out of his hands quickly.

We know why Hiller wasnt let go initially. It was because wives were besties. It's having residual effects today on that offense. And lets add its not a good luck for IU when he is considered a heisman contender and on espn every Saturday.

Nick Sheriden is the tight ends coach not Penix Offensive Coordinator or Coach. Replace Sheriden with DeBoer and you're correct. You also didn't add that Allen thought that Coach Hiller horrific line wasnt the problem (since he didnt fire him but he fired Sheriden) and Penix getting injured was and let him walk. I watched that Washington game and has a line that protects him and a Coach in DeBoer that makes sure he gets the ball out of his hands quickly.

We know why Hiller wasnt let go initially. It was because wives were besties. It's having residual effects today on that offense. And lets add its not a good luck for IU when he is considered a heisman contender and on espn every Saturday.
sheridan's at tennessee, penix commits there. sheridan goes to indiana, penix goes there. sheridan goes to washington, penix transfers there. think there's a connection?

Reactions: ESalum86
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT