ADVERTISEMENT

Peegs, What's Up With This?

i'vegotwinners

Hall of Famer
Dec 1, 2006
i've brought this subject up before, but got no informative responses.

when i come onto Peegs, (possibly is a Rivals thing, and not just Peegs), it's not long before the fan in my computer starts working three times as hard, and my computer often slows and eventually grinds to a halt,

sometimes i get a "bad script, do you want to stop script, warning box, but the problem exists far too often, warning box or not.

don't recall having this problem pre new format, and since all other forums are "topic", and since i've always used topic here, that's not it.

i see at the bottom of the page, "forum software by XenForo" and i have to wonder if that's the culprit, or adds, or what.

problem only exists on Peegs/Rivals.

so what's up with this, hard to believe i'm the only one with issues with the site.

when i come onto Peegs, (possibly is a Rivals thing, and not just Peegs), it's not long before the fan in my computer starts working three times as hard, and my computer often slows and eventually grinds to a halt,

sometimes i get a "bad script, do you want to stop script, warning box, but the problem exists far too often, warning box or not.

don't recall having this problem pre new format, and since all other forums are "topic", and since i've always used topic here, that's not it.

i see at the bottom of the page, "forum software by XenForo" and i have to wonder if that's the culprit, or adds, or what.

so what's up with this, hard to believe i'm the only one with issues with the site.
Wrong board....

Is "winners" some STD I haven't heard of?

o-FLORIDA-STD-RATES-BY-COUNTY-GONORRHEA-SYPHILIS-facebook.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT