ADVERTISEMENT

Path to Six

Depending on how fast, or slow, renovations are going, NU game may not be at Ryan Field. There’s been no announcement as of yet. Soldier Field, NIU and even the place where the Chicago Fire plays soccer by Midway have all been mentioned as possibilities. Regardless of where that one’s played, hope we can get a win. Stupid Big Ten schedule hasn’t had IU vs Northwestern since 2019.
Maybe we could convince them to play it in Lucas Oil Stadium ("if" it's available)... We could probably prove that we've never gained a home field advantage by playing there... 😉😎

the cats are 0-4 all-time at Wrigley and I believe they just played there vs Iowa this season, so not sure how often they schedule that one.
While the ambiance of playing there may be cool, the field conditions have been poor. it’s a tightly squeezed field butting up against Right Field wall and Third base side dugout. One year, can’t recall which game, they had to play in one direction the whole game!!

Washington loses a ton. They’re beatable, especially if it’s a 12 kick.
That’s assuming they don’t reload through the portal like everyone else. They already have an experienced QB and some receivers transferring in. I wouldn’t bet against Deboer having another good year. Maybe not a championship run, but I anticipate he will still have a good team. We have our work cutout to win that game, but I will be rooting for IU!

That’s assuming they don’t reload through the portal like everyone else. They already have an experienced QB and some receivers transferring in. I wouldn’t bet against Deboer having another good year. Maybe not a championship run, but I anticipate he will still have a good team. We have our work cutout to win that game, but I will be rooting for IU!
As long as debour's there they're going to be good. But final 4 good? We'll see.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT