ADVERTISEMENT

Parrish injury?

Moren is really pleased with Lexi, and she knows more basketball than I do. To me she seems a liability on offense. Her defensive man backs way off and could not do that against Syd.
But impressively, she is scoring around 10 a game which was Syd’s average.
The girl I am really hoping for is Beau. If she can develop her three point shot I think she could be a huge offense threat.

Reactions: kmathum
Moren is really pleased with Lexi, and she knows more basketball than I do. To me she seems a liability on offense. Her defensive man backs way off and could not do that against Syd.
The girl I am really hoping for is Beau. If she can develop her three point shot I think she could be a huge offense threat.
I too am pleasantly surprised by Lexi's progress. She is a very good ball handler and passer and is looking to drive the ball every chance she gets. She has a tendency of driving into trouble with no good way out. If she learns to drive and dump off she could be a real problem for opponents. I hope that Beaumont looks for her outside shot; both she and Jules L. could develop into outside shooters with continued work.

I too am pleasantly surprised by Lexi's progress. She is a very good ball handler and passer and is looking to drive the ball every chance she gets. She has a tendency of driving into trouble with no good way out. If she learns to drive and dump off she could be a real problem for opponents. I hope that Beaumont looks for her outside shot; both she and Jules L. could develop into outside shooters with continued work.
The other thing Lexi has to work on is not getting pinned to the sideline on a full court press and having clear vision on who to pass to.

They seem to be rebuilding her shot. Her form is awful but watch her from the freethrow line. What she does looks odd but she's shooting like 80% with the "new mechanics". Too late to get all the work done this season but I'd wager that next year, she's a lot better shooter.

They seem to be rebuilding her shot. Her form is awful but watch her from the freethrow line. What she does looks odd but she's shooting like 80% with the "new mechanics". Too late to get all the work done this season but I'd wager that next year, she's a lot better shooter.
I agree. It looks like they have been working with her as her free throw form has changed. Still a very unusual form but it seems an improvement for sure.

Reactions: Vern Pain
I think I asked once if you graduated from GHS in 71 or were born in 71. I would direct message you if I knew how.

I really like our young guards. Lex and the two freshmen. As long as Terri's in charge we're in good hands.

Reactions: It Will Do
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT