ADVERTISEMENT

Our resident doctor has issues @stollcpa

@NPT @UncleMark @TheOriginalHappyGoat whyisiubballcursed messaged me on here that he needs assistance. He can’t post. Isn’t blocked tho. He sent me a pm on here but can’t reply there either.
The site recently instituted an email validation where you can't post unless your email is real and you go in and validate it. I know because the email I used for this username was fake and I could not post yesterday. I had to put in my real one.

Could possibly be his issue. If I get banned again, I would likely have to create a real email to generate another username. That is a bridge too far. So ChicagoFineForNow will likely be my swan song.

The site recently instituted an email validation where you can't post unless your email is real and you go in and validate it. I know because the email I used for this username was fake and I could not post yesterday. I had to put in my real one.

Could possibly be his issue. If I get banned again, I would likely have to create a real email to generate another username. That is a bridge too far. So ChicagoFineForNow will likely be my swan song.
Not going to lie, you’ve had better usernames. It’s unfortunate you got stuck with CFFN.

Last edited:
I'm guessing that was their response to the bots. Long overdue, if you ask me.

If that's the case, it's been poorly implemented. whyisiubballcursed joined in January and has 1800+ posts.

Regardless, I see nothing in his profile about any bans. Possible he might have been thread banned, but not by me. I've been sick in bed since around 8:00 last night.

Don’t sweat it. If the mods ban you out of desperation, you can crash on my couch for awhile. Cray did for like 2 weeks.

We dream teamers stick together.

If that's the case, it's been poorly implemented. whyisiubballcursed joined in January and has 1800+ posts.

Regardless, I see nothing in his profile about any bans. Possible he might have been thread banned, but not by me. I've been sick in bed since around 8:00 last night.
Good point. I don't see anything on his profile, either, but if he got banned on the hoops or football forum, I wouldn't see it, anyway.

Said he’s not banned. Said it’s a technical thing. Boys got him maybe. What’s your sickness? Collywobbles?

Is it that the reply box isn't even showing up on the threads he's visiting? I think restarting your machine and/or clearing your cache can help with that.

He DMd me this morning. Looks like Farva is on the right track. He said he's getting this:

I just want to be able to respond. I’ve been locked out and I can’t figure out why. I have message saying “a confirmation has been sent to your email”. It hasn’t. I’ve sent message to a mod and to Jim and am just trying multiple avenues to try to get this fixed

• Haha
Reactions: JamieDimonsBalls
He DMd me this morning. Looks like Farva is on the right track. He said he's getting this:

I just want to be able to respond. I’ve been locked out and I can’t figure out why. I have message saying “a confirmation has been sent to your email”. It hasn’t. I’ve sent message to a mod and to Jim and am just trying multiple avenues to try to get this fixed
Sounds like he needs to go to his account settings and make sure his email is correct, and if it is, probably check his spam folder.

Reactions: UncleMark

I hope its something minor like pissing gasoline or sinus discharge from a 3" fire hose. Those go away after a few weeks when the nerve ends are melted together. I wouldn't wish anything long term for you brother. Good luck and stay away from any open flame.

• Haha
Reactions: UncleMark
@DANC @Joe_Hoopsier @snarlcakes tickle this thread for no later than Friday to revisit to make sure he can post. As always we give them the benefit of the doubt before making accusations but we know their track record…..
fat bastard yes sir GIF

@DANC @Joe_Hoopsier @snarlcakes tickle this thread for no later than Friday to revisit to make sure he can post. As always we give them the benefit of the doubt before making accusations but we know their track record…..
Checking in, but I bought Jim a REALLY nice dinner last night. I can report that Mark is almost out. Jim had to find a way to make him sick, and then shortly after.... POOF... He Gone.

• Haha
Reactions: 76-1 and mcmurtry66
Hi yes. I’ve been here over an hour. I’m waiting for the results of my biopsy

I know I know I know. I’m having computer issues

Well can

NO I CANNOT!! I CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL BBCHOOSIER UNDERSTAMDS EXACTLY THE POINT I AM MAKING!!!!! NOW SIT DOWN AND WAIT OR GET A NEW APPOINTMENT!!! I DONT CARE WHICH YOU DO!

Becky. Get in here. NOW!!!!!! Call this mother. Fcking Rivals

Last edited:
Hi yes. I’ve been here over an hour. I’m waiting for the results of my biopsy

I know I know I know. I’m having computer issues

Well can

NO I CANNOT!! I CANNOT DO ANYTHING UNTIL BBCHOOSIER UNDERSTAMDS EXACTLY THE POINT I AM MAKING!!!!! NOW SIT DOWN AND WAIT OR GET A NEW APPOINTMENT!!! I DONT CARE WHICH YOU DO!

Becky. Get in here. NOW!!!!!! Call this mother. Fcking Rivals
BBC Hoosier is my next screen name.

How many times has he been threatened with a ban by one of you girly men? You mods are something else.

Reactions: DANC
Something has changed in Rivals network of late. I continually must login now and needn’t do so earlier in year. My situation is a bit different as I am a premium member for two Rivals sites, but it’s a main reason I’ll be moving on once my subscriptions expire.

Something has changed in Rivals network of late. I continually must login now and needn’t do so earlier in year. My situation is a bit different as I am a premium member for two Rivals sites, but it’s a main reason I’ll be moving on once my subscriptions expire.
Google chrome won’t let me logon. Oops. Msg

Is it that the reply box isn't even showing up on the threads he's visiting? I think restarting your machine and/or clearing your cache can help with that.

OH YEA.... I HIGHLY RECOMMEND CLEARING THAT CACHE...... Said NO ONE ever.... fvckkkkkkkk

Clearing cache and clearing cookies are two different things. Dumbass.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC and mcmurtry66
Okay well he’s not close to being patched so just keep an eye out. That’s enough. Mark pretending to be sick is a tell. Note that too
I've come to believe Mark is just a minion of Goat. Goat has abused his mod privileges so much that Mark thinks that's the norm.

I've come to tolerate Mark - we old dudes need to watch out for each other.

Reactions: Ty Webb iu
I've come to believe Mark is just a minion of Goat. Goat has abused his mod privileges so much that Mark thinks that's the norm.

I've come to tolerate Mark - we old dudes need to watch out for each other.
I didn’t realize you were that old. Kind of makes sense tho - there’s a certain wisdom and understanding in your posts that’s evident

our resident Dr reached out to me with an update. They got him. He’s losing patience and patients over this debacle. Reached out to the owner. No response. Pestered him to join so he did now Mia. Classic bait and switch. He’s not a dream teamer so there’s little we can do but it’s a damn shame to say the least. I don’t know his path forward. Don’t know that he has one. My God.

• Sad
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT