ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Kokomo Wildkats (Flory Bidunga) 2022-23 Schedule

Jayhoosier83

Junior
Gold Member
Jan 18, 2017

Just in case anyone wants to see what he can do in person. One game I'll be interested to see how he does is:

December 2 @Peru: The Tigers have a 2 game winning streak against Kokomo and were 1 of only 2 teams to hold Flory to single digits in points AND rebounds (6 points and 7 rebounds, also had 5 blocks) in a game and did it without a player taller than 6' 5" in last year's 57-51 win.

Just in case anyone wants to see what he can do in person. One game I'll be interested to see how he does is:

December 2 @Peru: The Tigers have a 2 game winning streak against Kokomo and were 1 of only 2 teams to hold Flory to single digits in points AND rebounds (6 points and 7 rebounds, also had 5 blocks) in a game and did it without a player taller than 6' 5" in last year's 57-51 win.
The Kokomo monster will come to IU. Bank it!

So when he is coming down to B-town for a visit?
He took an "unofficial" visit to Butler last weekend. Not sure if that was the start of him checking out colleges on a regular basis or not. Wouldn't be surprised if he visited IU and Purdue before the high school season starts.

I love the kid. I watched him perhaps 10 times last yr and you could tell the potential. Throughout the season he got a lot better. He became more fluid making inside moves and his ability to catch the ball in traffic got a lot better. His defense also got a lot better. He cut down on fouling and by the middle of the season he was blocking or altering just about every shot inside.

Reactions: 76-1 and kkott
The page just says error when I try to look at it
Yeah, I noticed it started doing that. You have to click on menu in the corner, the select Winter, then varsity basketball, then it will take you to the page that works (which is the page that gives you the error when you click the link)

Reactions: Btownboom
Reactions: Jayhoosier83
#noncommitted says it all
I'm guessing we're next (if he's doing what I think he is and visiting the state schools that have offered him). Don't think it means anything that he would visit Butler and Purdue first, since they're the closest to Kokomo, only about an hour to go Kokomo to Lafayette and same to go Kokomo to Indy.

I'm guessing we're next (if he's doing what I think he is and visiting the state schools that have offered him). Don't think it means anything that he would visit Butler and Purdue first, since they're the closest to Kokomo, only about an hour to go Kokomo to Lafayette and same to go Kokomo to Indy.
Dagnabbit! It's an additional hour drive south of Indy, plus the Harding St Exit construction could make it even longer. Does Flory appreciate how pretty the campus dogwoods are when in Spring bloom? Hopefully, he wasn't wowed with peanut butter on his cheeseburger from the Triple XXX.

Dagnabbit! It's an additional hour drive south of Indy, plus the Harding St Exit construction could make it even longer. Does Flory appreciate how pretty the campus dogwoods are when in Spring bloom? Hopefully, he wasn't wowed with peanut butter on his cheeseburger from the Triple XXX.
If it makes you feel any better, it probably took longer to get to Lafayette from Kokomo than it usually does with SR 26 being shut down and completely redone west of SR 18 for a few miles and having to detour around it, lol.

Yeah, I noticed it started doing that. You have to click on menu in the corner, the select Winter, then varsity basketball, then it will take you to the page that works (which is the page that gives you the error when you click the link)
Yeah I got it thanks man. I live in wabash so I think I'm going to about 5 games. They are all just one city away I'm like in the middle. Peru warsaw marion Logansport huntington.

Seeing some recruiting reporters and Cincinnati fans thinking that the Bearkats have made themselves a top contender for Flory the same reason there was a debate about him going Bradley earlier, UC hiring his AAU coach's son. Not thinking that will play that big a role, but we'll see.

Yeah I got it thanks man. I live in wabash so I think I'm going to about 5 games. They are all just one city away I'm like in the middle. Peru warsaw marion Logansport huntington.
As someone who grew up in that area, please accept my condolences.

If it makes you feel any better, it probably took longer to get to Lafayette from Kokomo than it usually does with SR 26 being shut down and completely redone west of SR 18 for a few miles and having to detour around it, lol.
That read, I haven't felt this good since my morning's flush while waving "good riddance".

The article on the front page said he is considered the number 2 recruit in the country , and then mentions the teams recruiting him , and doesn’t list IU . Is it because they don’t think we have a chance . I think he will be a really good pick up for who ever he chooses.

Definitely they have a blt pizza that's fire there's also a Harvey's in peru
When on vacation if we are anywhere near Peru we visited East End Ice Cream. Nothing like it. We've also picked up Pizza Quick because when we lived in Peru that was one of our pizza places when we first got married. We were both stationed at Grissom AFB.

Reactions: Btownboom
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT