ADVERTISEMENT

OT - IU Men's Soccer @ PSU for B10 Tourney Championship, Noon EST on BTN

I sure hope they broadcast the 45 second portion of the game in which some action actually occurs. I'm not going to fall for that again after watching last year's national championship game.

After, suffering through IU football, no one should be tortured with soccer. Honestly, I don't know what is worse. A pathetic football game or a game of a very good soccer team. Both are incredibly boring. It's the Indiana University cure for insomnia.

After, suffering through IU football, no one should be tortured with soccer. Honestly, I don't know what is worse. A pathetic football game or a game of a very good soccer team. Both are incredibly boring. It's the Indiana University cure for insomnia.
You'll probably see more scoring out of the soccer team than the football team.

PSU 2
IU 0

Classic Yeagley Jr. choke mode already in full effect. Hey, IU is “elite” in soccer 🤣

More amateur hour in B-town athletics

PSU 2
IU 0

Classic Yeagley Jr. choke mode already in full effect. Hey, IU is “elite” in soccer 🤣

More amateur hour in B-town athletics
You are the most critical and negative person about teams you supposedly care for that I have ever encountered. Congratulations--sfter many years on yhese boards I think you are my first ignore.

You are the most critical and negative person about teams you supposedly care for that I have ever encountered. Congratulations--sfter many years on yhese boards I think you are my first ignore.
If I'm not mistaken, BRCB has been around the board for a long time...

Don't drive angry.

Goes for posting too...lol

Someone said it best about him yesterday when they said even his mom does not like him.

He's one of those fans you hate to sit by at games. The know it all who bitches and second guesses all game.

Someone said it best about him yesterday when they said even his mom does not like him.

He's one of those fans you hate to sit by at games. The know it all who bitches and second guesses all game.
Hey ….every team and message board needs a straight shooter. Watched more athletic department regimes at IU than most here and you guys wouldn’t know competence if it hit you upside the head. Just a bunch of excuse-makers, snowflakes and sunshine pumpers in this fan base. This is big boy athletics and IU runs everything like it is a JUCO program. Zero mental toughness in our fans and teams. You guys want to know how legit college athletic portfolios are operated? Hell, it’s in our own conference. Ohio State. Wisconsin. Michigan State. Iowa. These places don’t eff around. IU is just a good old boy network in the AD that have never had experience outside the little hamlet called Bloomington.

Hey ….every team and message board needs a straight shooter. Watched more athletic department regimes at IU than most here and you guys wouldn’t know competence if it hit you upside the head. Just a bunch of excuse-makers, snowflakes and sunshine pumpers in this fan base. This is big boy athletics and IU runs everything like it is a JUCO program. Zero mental toughness in our fans and teams. You guys want to know how legit college athletic portfolios are operated? Hell, it’s in our own conference. Ohio State. Wisconsin. Michigan State. Iowa. These places don’t eff around. IU is just a good old boy network in the AD that have never had experience outside the little hamlet called Bloomington.

Then change your screen name and find another school to root for, simple!

Bitching about Soccer just shows how you view EVERYTHING as negatively as any poster on this board.
2012 Champion. Since then two runner-ups and one third place.
Four times in the College Cup in the last eight years and you are bitching!! Damn

And forget this straight shooter crap, what a joke. It is more like whiny little bitch.

There's always one miserable, negative and pessimistic guy that thinks only he knows the truth. You're that guy.

One day, you folks will see the light. IU should thank it’s lucky stars it’s even allowed to participate in the Big Ten. It’s like a mom and pop shop trying to compete with a string of big operations that are well-oiled machines with structure, deliberate actions and high expectations. Our department fumbles around making decisions that no legitimate organization would think twice about doing.
Again, Podunk U that is overwhelmed as a small minnow swimming in a big pond full of larger, powerful fish.

• Haha
Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
One day, you folks will see the light. IU should thank it’s lucky stars it’s even allowed to participate in the Big Ten. It’s like a mom and pop shop trying to compete with a string of big operations that are well-oiled machines with structure, deliberate actions and high expectations. Our department fumbles around making decisions that no legitimate organization would think twice about doing.
Again, Podunk U that is overwhelmed as a small minnow swimming in a big pond full of larger, powerful fish.
Unbelievably dumb. You should stop. Seriously.

Reactions: SoccerSammy
I'm still laughing at your comment about "zero mental toughness in our fans". You ought to know. After reading your hissy-fit posts today, it became clear to me that the meltdown my two-year-old granddaughter had when she had to get a shitty diaper changed is only the second most drama I observed today. Maybe that's your issue - you've shit yourself and nobody's home to change you.

I'm still laughing at your comment about "zero mental toughness in our fans". You ought to know. After reading your hissy-fit posts today, it became clear to me that the meltdown my two-year-old granddaughter had when she had to get a shitty diaper changed is only the second most drama I observed today. Maybe that's your issue - you've shit yourself and nobody's home to change you.
Denial is one of the 5 stages of grief. I see you haven’t gotten out of that one yet. Thinking Podunk U. has a chance to be on par with the big dogs in the conference. You’ll eventually reach acceptance. What alternate universe do you guys live in?

Denial is one of the 5 stages of grief. I see you haven’t gotten out of that one yet. Thinking Podunk U. has a chance to be on par with the big dogs in the conference. You’ll eventually reach acceptance. What alternate universe do you guys live in?
Who has more NCAA championships, IU or OSU?

You have literally lost your mind.

I agree it's been a disappointing year for IU soccer, as they should have achieved better with the talent they have. They will still make the tourney when the draw is announced today and could get hot and go on a run. Todd has taken IU to the College Cup 3 of the last 4 years, so an occasional "off-year" can be expected. By way of comparison, take a look at Stanford-who won 3 titles in a row 2015-2017 and dominated everyone. They were 6-6 this year and will not make the tourney. My point is IU might have an off year, but their off years are still pretty good. Been in the tournament every year since '85

I agree it's been a disappointing year for IU soccer, as they should have achieved better with the talent they have. They will still make the tourney when the draw is announced today and could get hot and go on a run. Todd has taken IU to the College Cup 3 of the last 4 years, so an occasional "off-year" can be expected. By way of comparison, take a look at Stanford-who won 3 titles in a row 2015-2017 and dominated everyone. They were 6-6 this year and will not make the tourney. My point is IU might have an off year, but their off years are still pretty good. Been in the tournament every year since '85
A down year as defined by losing in the finals of the BTT and regular season games then being a team that absolutely nobody wants to draw in the NCAA tournament.

I can live with that.

Then change your screen name and find another school to root for, simple!

Bitching about Soccer just shows how you view EVERYTHING as negatively as any poster on this board.
2012 Champion. Since then two runner-ups and one third place.
Four times in the College Cup in the last eight years and you are bitching!! Damn

And forget this straight shooter crap, what a joke. It is more like whiny little bitch.

This summation inre IU Men's Soccer is on point.

If IUMB or IUFB were achieving at this level, well heck, we'd be the envy of all schools ...

For this guy to go off on Men's Soccer...well...he has opened his mouth and removed all doubt.

Iowa!? Seriously? Yeah I've often thought wow, if we could only have a sports program like Iowa. IDIOT!

Straight shooter? Indiana is better at soccer than all of those schools combined....and in every decade since 1973.... By a long shot. What the heck is wrong with you?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT