ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Donald Trump

Wow two retarded posts, Mongo.. GREAT JOB!

I hope you're wearing your safety helmet. You know you shouldn't post without it.
Can you recommend what brand of helmet I should get so I can have one just like yours? I like to have the same brand as the people who need them the most, namely, you.

Can you recommend what brand of helmet I should get so I can have one just like yours? I like to have the same brand as the people who need them the most, namely, you.

I'm thinking you should wear a dickhead shaped helmet. I can't think of anything more fitting.

Yes, I know, it is difficult for me to lower myself to this level, but once in a while I just can't resist.
I bet you can run WEALLY fast though, so you have that going for you.

Have you tried one of these. It bet it helps keep drool off the keyboard.

buy500T1AOuZXipcXXacpR_T_013016_jpg_310x310.jpg

Reactions: twenty02
He's hilarious... that's all I know.

I was most impressed with Dr. Ben Carson, just in how he handled himself and he sounded the most intelligent for sure.
I have a friend that likes Carson purely because he is religious. She keeps posting she knows nothing about politics but thinks he is the answer. I really want to reply to her that she's right, if she supports Carson she truly does know nothing about politics. But just on the surface last night, comparatively, he didn't look as crazy as some of the others. That's about the best compliment I can give him.

Last edited:
Reactions: C-$
This tread sucks. The mentally challenged always kill threads.

He'll only tell you it's your fault and that you're the one that's mentally challenged. Apparently they only teach them to parrot others at "special" school.

I have a friend that likes Carson purely because he is religious. She keeps posting she knows nothing about politics but thinks he is the answer. I really want to reply to her that she's right, of she supports. Carson she truly does know nothing about politics. But just on the surface last night, comparatively, he didn't look as crazy as some of the others. That's about the best compliment I can give him.

Not that I'm a Democrat, as I don't believe in a two party system or that any government official is anything other than a corporate shill, or soon will be. The Republicans have slipped so far into clueless weirdo territory it's not funny. Most are living in pretend land, that has nothing to do with actual reality and they sell that pretend land to a bunch of slack jawed degenerates that is their voting base. The Democrats may be liars and thieves like all politicians are, but at least they're not a bunch of whack jobs playing to the most ignorant in our public. I looked at every member on that debate and laughed my ass off, then I felt like crying because one of them, unlikely at best, may end up as President. Canada seems nice..

It's almost if they did a casting call for a reality TV show.

Last edited:
Reactions: C-$
I have a friend that likes Carson purely because he is religious. She keeps posting she knows nothing about politics but thinks he is the answer. I really want to reply to her that she's right, of she supports. Carson she truly does know nothing about politics. But just on the surface last night, comparatively, he didn't look as crazy as some of the others. That's about the best compliment I can give him.
I tried to interpret what you want to tell your friend, but I am unable to do so. Your post did remind me of this, so thanks:

That is correct, which further illustrates my point that the affordable care act is a proper moniker. Not Obama care. I'm sure Obama doesn't have an issue with his name being tied to something that allows millions of Americans access to affordable healthcare.

I see it now. The period after supports is what must have really thrown me off. I really could not figure out WTH you were trying to say.
I need to proof better on my phone. I type fast and post. It was worth it to get the infamous Miss America answer tho. Classic!

Reactions: Brockway
...his name being tied to something that allows millions of Americans access to affordable healthcare.

Corrected:

"...his name being tied to something that FORCES millions of Americans purchase to health insurance, whether they can afford it or not. Punishment for not enrolling results in money stolen from you. If you don't submit to the government's tax theft, you will be taken to jail to rot."

That is correct, which further illustrates my point that the affordable care act is a proper moniker. Not Obama care. I'm sure Obama doesn't have an issue with his name being tied to something that allows millions of Americans access to affordable healthcare.
Affordable? That's the biggest crock of chit I've ever heard...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT