ADVERTISEMENT

OT: Donald Trump

I'm not really into politics that much (even living here in the DC metro area), but I did watch the debate last night because I was curious about all of these candidates. What a train wreck. Based on what I saw from those 10...the only one I think who could have a shot at winning a general election against Clinton would be Marco Rubio. But I doubt he'll even win the Republican nomination. Trump is a clown show....but he makes me laugh.

Why are all of the female anchors on fox blond bimbos? And why does everyone working there have fake pearly whites? wtf.
Andrea ain't blond
28160AFA00000578-3058419-New_couple_Dave_Navarro_left_is_reported_to_be_dating_Andrea_Tan-a-27_1430208595398.jpg

Is he actually a Democrat and entered as a fifth column candidate? Discuss.

I can't take any of them seriously when they continually call the Affordable Care Act by the wrong name. It's not "Obamacare". That said, the only person I liked was Kasich. The rest are puppets.

I can't take any of them seriously when they continually call the Affordable Care Act by the wrong name. It's not "Obamacare". That said, the only person I liked was Kasich. The rest are puppets.

I thought Kasich was tolerable. But him looking like he was going to tear up a couple times during his "emotional" statements made me go "blech". I don't want a pussy for a president.

Reactions: biglewexpress
Give me time, sheesh.

While we wait, can you fill is in on the Carson vision for America?

No, because if you were paying attention, I said I didn't know where he stood on all the issues.

I was merely stating that he seemed the most composed and intelligent of the group last night.

I know that doesn't impress you...

Now is where you tell me you didn't read my post.

What is your wife making for dinner tonight? Real men know how to cook, by the way.

With what there is to choose from the Repub side I'd be surprised if their candidate gets 40% of the popular vote.....I mean.....US voters can't be that stupid....can they?.....

.....oh chit.....

No, because if you were paying attention, I said I didn't know where he stood on all the issues.

I was merely stating that he seemed the most composed and intelligent of the group last night.

I know that doesn't impress you...

Now is where you tell me you didn't read my post.

What is your wife making for dinner tonight? Real men know how to cook, by the way.
No matter how you explain it, it still makes you sound like a retard.

Hey, you're the guy who thinks the candidate who compares health care to slavery and our president to Hitler is the impressive one. I have to assume it would be illegal to fight you. That kind of mental defect has to have some sort of legal protection.

See, that's better.

Did you just wake up?

I can't take you seriously when you can't even call the law by the correct name, it is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
BTW, do you take Obama seriously when he calls the PPACA Obamacare?

I can't take you seriously when you can't even call the law by the correct name, it is the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act.
BTW, do you take Obama seriously when he calls the PPACA Obamacare?
Now this thread sucks even worse.

Reactions: C-$
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT