ADVERTISEMENT

OT: 0-26 Detroit -6 tonight vs. IUPUI

popp
Titans covered in Detroit 66-81 … IUPUI was 6-20 going to Detroit.
Poppin bottles baby! Man those two really dragging the Horizon down.

Come on IUPUI!!!! I have never seen anything like this..... This is the worst 3 year record in the history of basketball. They have somehow, in odds greater than hitting the Powerball, have got worse every year in Kenpom under ol Coach Crenshaw.......

His first year he finished at 358, dead last. They added 5 more teams and they finished 360 out of 363 in year two. Best year, congratulations coach Cren. This year they took away a team and they are ranked 361 of 362. Just got the doors blown off by an 0-26 team. I mean that is the worst coach in the history of basketball, yeah?

popp

Come on IUPUI!!!! I have never seen anything like this..... This is the worst 3 year record in the history of basketball. They have somehow, in odds greater than hitting the Powerball, have got worse every year in Kenpom under ol Coach Crenshaw.......

His first year he finished at 358, dead last. They added 5 more teams and they finished 360 out of 363 in year two. Best year, congratulations coach Cren. This year they took away a team and they are ranked 361 of 362. Just got the doors blown off by an 0-26 team. I mean that is the worst coach in the history of basketball, yeah?
They're going to be a full on IU team after the divorce is finalized.

popp

Don’t worry. IU doing our damndest to catch them

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT