ADVERTISEMENT

One good thing from this game...

82IU

Freshman
Apr 30, 2016
maybe Whop doesnt enter draft early. He was a total nonfactor in this game. Hope he comes back and has a monster follow up season next year and improves his draft position. We will need him next year for Penix to have a game changer to throw to. Without him we would be pretty young and inexperienced at the WR position. I'm not saying we wont have some talent but it would be nice to have him out there.

maybe Whop doesnt enter draft early. He was a total nonfactor in this game. Hope he comes back and has a monster follow up season next year and improves his draft position. We will need him next year for Penix to have a game changer to throw to. Without him we would be pretty young and inexperienced at the WR position. I'm not saying we wont have some talent but it would be nice to have him out there.

Yeah, he was eerily quiet. He had a couple games like that this year but I am guessing TN was zeroing in him or Tom used him as a decoy to free open the TE's. Hopefully Hendershot can get his shoulder back, the guy gave everything he had tonight.

Yeah, he was eerily quiet. He had a couple games like that this year but I am guessing TN was zeroing in him or Tom used him as a decoy to free open the TE's. Hopefully Hendershot can get his shoulder back, the guy gave everything he had tonight.
We were bracketing him near every play. Cost us in covering the TE (BTW is he OK? seemed to have a shoulder injury)
Route tree also caused Warrior to make some bad decisions at safety that cost us 2 FGs in the 2nd half

We were bracketing him near every play. Cost us in covering the TE (BTW is he OK? seemed to have a shoulder injury)
Route tree also caused Warrior to make some bad decisions at safety that cost us 2 FGs in the 2nd half

It looked like it popped out or he injured his rotator cuff. It'll be a long off season so from that standpoint he should be fine but he was definitely in some pain. He was a truck all year as a true Soph, I felt bad for him.

Reactions: red hornet and 82IU

IU left about 12 points on the board. But, to be fair, Tennessee probably did in the 1st half.

Was at the game and really looking forward to seeing Whop play. He was very disappointing tonight. Not a great route runner, gives up on plays too soon, and not a great blocker. Seemed like he was kind of pouting. Anyway, he did not distinguish himself as NFL ready tonight.

I love him but he pouted in OSU game.

Was at the game and really looking forward to seeing Whop play. He was very disappointing tonight. Not a great route runner, gives up on plays too soon, and not a great blocker. Seemed like he was kind of pouting. Anyway, he did not distinguish himself as NFL ready tonight.

I didn't even know he was on the field.

He was really unimpressive. Look at a guy like J-Shun Harris. How many ACL injuries did he go through? Dude fought his way back every time. Whop needs to develop Heart like that.

David Ellis can replace Whop if he’s not all in for the team.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT