ADVERTISEMENT

Olive Branch

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
I’m struggling. The wife and kids finally beat me down and were’re getting another f#cking cat. I really don’t even like cats. Evil creatures. I use to pride myself on toughness, no more. On a postive note, I was able to negotiate several “new dick blow jobs”. For the record those are blow jobs where my wife has to pretend it’s like she’s seeing my beautiful dick for the first time. None of those half ass married blowjobs. I might as well vote for Harris now. I have nothing to live for.

Live look at Snarl

needs caption GIF

I’m struggling. The wife and kids finally beat me down and were’re getting another f#cking cat. I really don’t even like cats. Evil creatures. I use to pride myself on toughness, no more. On a postive note, I was able to negotiate several “new dick blow jobs”. For the record those are blow jobs where my wife has to pretend it’s like she’s seeing my beautiful dick for the first time. None of those half ass married blowjobs. I might as well vote for Harris now. I have nothing to live for.

Wait. You guys are getting married blowjobs?

It’s bad. I’m thinking about messaging outside shooter and apologizing for my behavior over the years and seeing if he will let me live on his couch. I have a huffy in the shed, hopefully he lets me ride with him.

@outside shooter I never meant it. I love you buddy.

Bruh...just no. Get help somewhere...just not there!

We all know how sleeping on shooter's couch ends...

My wife is having a girls night out tonight. I have to drag my happy ass out of bed at 4 AM and go to work tomorrow.

I gently reminded her that a man will always trade sleep for sex so if she wants to wake me up when she comes home a little tipsy, I’M OK WITH THAT.

I’m not expecting anything, but at this stage of my life, this is what passes for EXCITEMENT.

#WHITEBOYSUMMER

My wife is having a girls night out tonight. I have to drag my happy ass out of bed at 4 AM and go to work tomorrow.

I gently reminded her that a man will always trade sleep for sex so if she wants to wake me up when she comes home a little tipsy, I’M OK WITH THAT.

I’m not expecting anything, but at this stage of my life, this is what passes for EXCITEMENT.

#WHITEBOYSUMMER
school-of-rock-jack-black.png

Dogs have masters, cats have staff.

#WHITEBOYSUMMER

#WHITEBOYSUMMER
Go to bed now so you’re ready!!! And always remember you’re doing better than I. I spent the entire week navigating the medical industrial complex with two kids solo.

images

Go to bed now so you’re ready!!! And always remember you’re doing better than I. I spent the entire week navigating the medical industrial complex with two kids solo.

images
I don’t have any roses so scattering rose petals over the floor isn’t an option.

Leaving candles and incense burning is a fire hazard.

I could go to bed buck naked but that just feels weird.

Just staying up isn’t an option because I’m really old.

Damn. I’m out of ideas. :(

• Love
Reactions: mcmurtry66
kitten GIF

• Haha
Reactions: snarlcakes
I don’t have any roses so scattering rose petals over the floor isn’t an option.

Leaving candles and incense burning is a fire hazard.

I could go to bed buck naked but that just feels weird.

Just staying up isn’t an option because I’m really old.

Damn. I’m out of ideas. :(
Start sending her dick pics.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT