ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio Vote

Looks like alot of the votes outstanding are from the Columbus and Cleveland areas, so I think that is why they are projecting that the "no" will win.

It should be a clear sign to the Republican Party but they’re too stupid to read it. The Trumpers have ruin the Party. Time after time, election after election.

Then again, the Party seems to be having a hard time raising money. They don’t have the the abortion issue to use in their favor anymore. Maybe they are doing this on purpose so they can raise money again once things return to normal.

an interesting situation.

if the Pubs win this round, it will cost them big time in Ohio in Nov all down ticket. not just in the referendum.

a win for the Dems today, won't cost Ohio Pubs all across the ticket as much in Nov.

The first I saw reported was 86-14 and it was mostly from Franklin County (Columbus)
Everyone here knew the NO votes would be very strong early on and it would then drift closer. A month ago the NOs would have likely been 60-65%. But the proponents spent a boatload of money in the last few weeks.
Here was my prediction from yesterday at 5:18 PM (before any results were in) - I was pretty damn close to the final tally of 57.01% NO.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT