ADVERTISEMENT

Ohio State/IU Prediction Thread

There may be some refs on the take from gambling folks. You would have to have access to their money trail. Hopefully that never really happens. I remember some NBA refs got caught maybe 20 years ago. And of course shoeless Joe Jackson from the Chicago white sox maybe 1919.
What does happen, I think, is they favor the team that makes the most money. To support that argument I would site Barry Alvarez’s committee changing the rules of how many wins were needed for a big ten championship. That was 2020.
In any event, the world is neither always fair nor always perfect.
Sorry for the long post. My opinion is not that important.
Tim Donaghy was an NBA referee for 13 years before he got caught cheating. At the very least I would have thought it would have been turned into a Netflix movie or something.

I predict the trickery of Tom Allen keeping which star QB will start confuses OSU for about .001 seconds. After they recover, our first series of two runs and an incomplete pass sets the tone. Project Undercover QB once again fails.

OSU 45 IU 6

Tim Donaghy was an NBA referee for 13 years before he got caught cheating. At the very least I would have thought it would have been turned into a Netflix movie or something.
It would have made a movie as good as any other.
Was there just one ref involved or just one caught?

Reactions: vesuvius13
It would have made a movie as good as any other.
Was there just one ref involved or just one caught?
Just one caught but Im positive most refs were involved! Donahee even said there was, even though he didnt say their names! Tony Brothers, Joey Crawford, Dick Bavetta just to name a few that were so obvious in fixing games! I still can remember the game, I think it was a Pacers vs Heat playoff game where Tony Brothers screwed over the Pacers! But, the Great Slick Leonard said,… “Tony, pack your bags and get the Hell outa here!”I was po’d, but that comment made me lmao!

RIP Slick!

wtf GIF
I am always positive going into games, but this IUFB team is giving me a different feeling that they will play like the goal is -winning the B1G. If IU comes out and takes it to OSU the Buckeyes could start wondering just like they did against PU and Iowa in the past.

IU 42 OSU 39

Just one caught but Im positive most refs were involved! Donahee even said there was, even though he didnt say their names! Tony Brothers, Joey Crawford, Dick Bavetta just to name a few that were so obvious in fixing games! I still can remember the game, I think it was a Pacers vs Heat playoff game where Tony Brothers screwed over the Pacers! But, the Great Slick Leonard said,… “Tony, pack your bags and get the Hell outa here!”I was po’d, but that comment made me lmao!

RIP Slick!
Lol. I remember that Tony Brothers quote. It should be engraved on Slick's statue.

Hello, Faithful, my old friends
We’ve come to watch IU again
Because the vision, quite insane
Fills the pride in us again
This vision planted in our brains
Will remain
Our Indiana HO-O-O-siers!

Indiana 33 - Ohio State 27
The words of the profit are written on a subway wall

Reactions: Jssanto
So far my prediction is coming true! Every good play IU has made has been nullified by a penalty! Smfh

More pleasant temps than earlier predicted but still warm in the sun.

Someone will sob about running out of water

Place will not be quite full

We find out who the QB choice is

We get to see how Camper looks

Ahia will have their usual 8-10K idiot fans there.
Thought I would run down through the prediction list and yikes, looks like everyone had different expectations than what happened.

Looks like mine was the only correct set of predictions which is why I rarely predict scoring.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT