ADVERTISEMENT

Official debate thread

O’Reilly has been predicting for months he has a feeling some big event is going to change the course of the election and I don’t think Joe’s poor performance last night is the incident he had in mind.
Bill O'Reilly subsequently has confirmed this performance of Biden's was, indeed, the big event he predicted was going to change the course of the election.

• Sad
Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
The veil was lifted
Decades of progressive lies
Spawned gruesome truth

4tdebt.gif

Maybe if they stopped trusting the media

Seems to me "the media" is broad enough these days for all the political ideologues to find a segment with which to agree.

Then throw in the social media and "the media" includes all of us sharing opinions and sources as can be seen at the Cooler. Heck, we all become Walter Cronkites.

Seems to me "the media" is broad enough these days for all the political ideologues to find a segment with which to agree.

Then throw in the social media and "the media" includes all of us sharing opinions and sources as can be seen at the Cooler. Heck, we all become Walter Cronkites.
The first thing we do, let's round up all the Walter Cronkite-wannabes and MLK-wannabes and treat 'em like lemmings.

The we all go to Chick Filet for a lemonade.

Shapiro has zero appeal in GA, AZ, etc and would get annihilated in MI and MN. Beshear is boring and no one has a clue who he is. They have no good options.
Maryland and North Carolina governors are both solid candidates for donkey. Elephant needs younger generation too.

Dementia is a progressive condition. Biden’s functioning hours will be fewer.

(Pun intended).
You’re going to get scolded. Biden doesn’t have dementia. We’ve been told that by democrats and anti Trump republicans on here. His aides along with dem senators and congresspeople say he’s bright, combative and engaged. Nothing to see here.

You’re going to get scolded. Biden doesn’t have dementia. We’ve been told that by democrats and anti Trump republicans on here. His aides along with dem senators and congresspeople say he’s bright, combative and engaged. Nothing to see here.
They can’t do that anymore. Not after Thursday.

You’ll notice Bowl and Hickory have posted very little since then.

Some say the opposite. WSJ did an extensive article on it and many took it seriously, including me. Of course politicians are going to say the opposite, it’s what they do. I’ve said for a while I think he’s failing, but Thursday night showed he’s failing faster than I and others thought. I’m convinced. Officially dementia or not, he’s not ever going to reverse this because that doesn’t happen. It’s time for him to announce he’s not running and have a contested convention. If the Dems pick the right one we’ll be spared from another Trump term. He’s clearly failing too, he’s just closer to the beginning than Biden is.

• Haha
Reactions: DANC
A lying plagiarizing idiot.

Plagiarism???

Wonder how many of us at the Cooler use another person's words or ideas without revealing and giving credit to the source.

Thanks to the internet we all view tons of information daily.

In my case, I will read something with which I agree or just learned. Then will share it with others without sharing the source. (Or like Biden forgot the source) Also steal words and descriptions because they tell it better than I would have.

P.S. Looked up plagiarism on the internet before posting. Therefore, please consider my post as very possibly being an example of plagiarism :).

Plagiarism???

Wonder how many of us at the Cooler use another person's words or ideas without revealing and giving credit to the source.

Thanks to the internet we all view tons of information daily.

In my case, I will read something with which I agree or just learned. Then will share it with others without sharing the source. (Or like Biden forgot the source) Also steal words and descriptions because they tell it better than I would have.

P.S. Looked up plagiarism on the internet before posting. Therefore, please consider my post as very possibly being an example of plagiarism :).
I think plagiarizing a law review article for a college law class paper is more serious than most of what you’re talking about.

This isn't funny anymore Dems.

I am pretty sure that everyone understands my opinion on Joematose.
But I can not use those hours as a bad thing, I'll need more. I'm only 56 and those seem to be right in my wheel house. I find it hard to GAF inside those hours, so outside of those are a non starter for me.
Of course, I don't have the handle of CIC of the US Military, so there is that.

MSM and the swamp have demanded that we all know that he is more god damn intelligent and engaged than Albert Einstein. They have confirmed and verified that for us, as our source of fascist truth for 3+ years. Telling MAGA that what you see with your eyes is simply wrong, just TRUST us.
Personally, I can not be pissed at Joematose, I feel bad for his current state. Those using him as a meat puppet... I do have a prescription for their future health. I am hoping that their prescription is filled by some pharmacist in the near future. Only because a very public negative reinforcement, is the best way to correct bad behavior.

Reactions: shouldhavebeenLars
I’m

As far fetched as this scenario seems, I don’t think it’s out of the realm of possibility.

Trump is going to be on a revenge tour if he gets reelected. A lot of people would be in deep doo doo if that happens.
We can only hope, but I don't see it happening.

Stoll, suspect a good many if not most Democrats are asking themselves today why Biden got this far and what could have been done differently.

Couple this with those who didn't take to Biden or Trump and you have a good mamy of us.

Looks like Trump or some miracle winner could face a highly divided nation to deal with.
So, no different than today

Who could cut into Trump’s base? Fetterman?

There is zero chance Fetterman could be elected president, much as he’s played well in Pennsylvania.

Whitmer is risk/reward. There’s obvious Karen downside, and people like Scott Walker and Amy Kloubachar are cautionary tales of Midwesterners not being good fits on the national presidential stage. But the ability to win big in Michigan as a pretty strident liberal can’t be ignored
Michigan has the highest Muslim population in the US. The rest of the country isn't going to vote for someone whose husband was at their dacha when the state was supposedly shut down.

Not a chance in hell Whitmer is a national candidate.

Last edited:
That is pitiful. Complete joke of a nightmare for this country. There is NO WAY anyone would put up with Newsom's authoritarian attitude. He would have to travel in Brinks trucks to stay safe. The crap he has pulled in Cali and the bills he stands behind are so damaging to freedom.

I'd rather have Biden than word salad. I can at least understand Biden even when he talks fast and mushy, Harris talking about anything is like an acid trip that ends up floating around and everyone wonders where the hell she was going with what she said.

The rest of that list is putrid. Why and how do these people get elected? Where are the small town mayors who care and have a good record? And don't say Pete he left South Bend worse off and more divided than before he got elected.

Get some new blood in there OR maybe this is the direction we are headed. Sad!
It's so obvious that Kamala is high most of the time. Biden isn't managing anything and neither would Kamala. They're both being managed by Susan Rice and her cabal. Notice how we always heard about other staff member of other Presidents, but we never hear about Joe's? Have you seen any on the Sunday morning news shows? I can't recall any. Some cabinet members, but not staff.

Lying and overstating is not my playbook, it is from Trump's playbook.

The points are well documented and you know it. I noted several of them real time. "that's a lie, that's lie, that is overstated".

BTW was looking at homes in your state last week and saw more info about your Holocaust denier, anti semetic, Islamophobic, transphobic, conspiracy theorist, fake reverend Gov candidate.

Convicted of writing bad checks?

All false...I am sure.
I saw nothing about lies in real time from you.

If you did, it should be easy to restate them here. Now's your chance.

Please don't bring your leftist mindset to N. Carolina. There are already enough from New York and New Jersey. I've heard nothing about bad checks - and there are many negative ads about him here, mostly on abortion.

If writing bad checks were a judge of character, 90% of IU students wouldn't have a job.

Reactions: stollcpa
Maryland and North Carolina governors are both solid candidates for donkey. Elephant needs younger generation too.
North Carolina already has a donkey for governor - except a donkey is smarter.

Listen to good ol' Roy sometime - he could be one of the characters on the Andy Griffith Show.

Last edited:
Some say the opposite. WSJ did an extensive article on it and many took it seriously, including me. Of course politicians are going to say the opposite, it’s what they do. I’ve said for a while I think he’s failing, but Thursday night showed he’s failing faster than I and others thought. I’m convinced. Officially dementia or not, he’s not ever going to reverse this because that doesn’t happen. It’s time for him to announce he’s not running and have a contested convention. If the Dems pick the right one we’ll be spared from another Trump term. He’s clearly failing too, he’s just closer to the beginning than Biden is.
Oh sure - you took is so seriously you voted for him.

Who the hell do you think you're fooling?

North Carolina already has a donkey for governor - except a donkey is smarter.

Listen to good ol' Roy sometime - he could be one of the character on the Andy Griffith Show.
He and Senator Kennedy should team up and do vaudeville.

Reactions: DANC
Oh sure - you took is so seriously you voted for him.

Who the hell do you think you're fooling?
Hey dipstick, that WSJ article was out in the last month and the election is in November. You’re such a bad faith poster. You’re a joke.

Reactions: MrBing
Hey dipstick, that WSJ was out in the last month and the election is in November. You’re such a bad faith poster. You’re a joke.
You're such a moron you couldn't see it when everyone was saying the same thing 4 years ago?

Man, you're slow. The fact you claim you only realized it a month ago says all anyone needs to know about you.

I'm not sure NYT can reverse course on this. That was a drastic step. I'm really suprised they published that.
I am, too. I was only partially joking. But if it came to Trump and Dementia Joe? I think the NYT was endorse Biden, knowing me might not even make it to inauguration.

I think the NTY knows Joe won't be the nominee, which is why they published that.

You're such a moron you couldn't see it when everyone was saying the same thing 4 years ago?

Man, you're slow. The fact you claim you only realized it a month ago says all anyone needs to know about you.
Except 2016 Biden was not even close to the current Biden mentally. He was still capable enough to beat Trump in a debate, and did.

Trump was entirely unfit for different mental reasons in 2016. You voted for that moronic ass anyway. That says a lot about you, but your constant lying, and I do mean constant, tells the rest of the story.

You’re a joke.

• Haha
Reactions: ulrey
Except 2016 Biden was not even close to the current Biden mentally. He was still capable enough to beat Trump in a debate, and did.

Trump was entirely unfit for different mental reasons in 2016. You voted for that moronic ass anyway. That says a lot about you, but your constant lying, and I do mean constant, tells the rest of the story.

You’re a joke.
Yeah, I voted for an ass that gave us a controlled border, low inflation, low unemployment - lowest minority unemployment ever, and sub-$2,00 gas.

You voted for China sellout who cashed his family in on his influence. Remember when he claimed Hunter never got a dime from China? OMG, you were so duped.

You think his dementia started within the last 4 years? Have you been checked for dementia yourself?

• Love
Yeah, I voted for an ass that gave us a controlled border, low inflation, low unemployment - lowest minority unemployment ever, and sub-$2,00 gas.

You voted for China sellout who cashed his family in on his influence. Remember when he claimed Hunter never got a dime from China? OMG, you were so duped.

You think his dementia started within the last 4 years? Have you been checked for dementia yourself?
You lie in the first paragraph a couple times. Gas prices didn’t average less than $2 a single year or even a single month of Trump’s Presidency. We did reach record low black unemployment at one point during those years, which I noted at the time, but the record was broken during this administration. I’m sure you won’t acknowledge that.

Incidentally, Trump lied a couple dozen times during the debate and it was obvious to anyone with some sense watching it. Remember his doozy of a lie about food prices doubling, tripling and quadrupling since Trump’s Presidency? Did you miss that? Are you going to claim that wasn’t a lie? That one was a real knee slapper.

I’ve assumed you’ve been in the throes of dementia for a couple years. It would explain your inability to discern fact from opinion and lies. It would explain your stubborn ignorance. You’re a worthless poster 90 percent of the time, but occasionally you say something somewhat intelligent and cogent. Sometimes I think your grandkid may have taken over for you times. Undoubtedly you need to nap on occasion.

Reactions: MrBing
You lie in the first paragraph a couple times. Gas prices didn’t average less than $2 a single year or even a single month of Trump’s Presidency. We did reach record low black unemployment at one point during those years, which I noted at the time, but the record was broken during this administration. I’m sure you won’t acknowledge that.

Incidentally, Trump lied a couple dozen times during the debate and it was obvious to anyone with some sense watching it. Remember his doozy of a lie about food prices doubling, tripling and quadrupling since Trump’s Presidency? Did you miss that? Are you going to claim that wasn’t a lie? That one was a real knee slapper.

I’ve assumed you’ve been in the throes of dementia for a couple years. It would explain your inability to discern fact from opinion and lies. It would explain your stubborn ignorance. You’re a worthless poster 90 percent of the time, but occasionally you say something somewhat intelligent and cogent. Sometimes I think your grandkid may have taken over for you times. Undoubtedly you need to nap on occasion.
So you admit everything I said, but claim it's a lie, based on some weird criteria that no one else uses? I'll give you credit - you can make more excuses than anyone I've ever seen. Like the 5 CIA contractors who signed the document who you claim didn't work for the CIA. That's a stretch, even for you.

I've got news for you - food prices did go up that much under Biden. Some more than others. There were no lies there. Go to the grocery store sometime.

Any other Trump 'lies' you care to bring up? Be sure to leave out blatant Biden lies, like his claims about Trump at Charlottesville, which even Snopes said is false.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT