ADVERTISEMENT

Official debate thread

That is After taking a full week off from his Presidential duties to prepare with no less than 16 professional debate trainers and their minions...

Given that it's almost certain that CNN floated his team the questions in advance; also giving him two moderators who were proven Trump haters to the core; while he had all the drugs that they could possibly pump into him to make him appear semi-cognizant of his surroundings; and he most likely he had his wife attempting to give him visual clues of his memorized canned answers (which explains why he kept staring to his left)..., and he Still couldn't do any better than that... 🙈🙉

Jill and the clowns who are foisting that stiff on the American people ought to be charged with Elder Abuse (at minimum)...

"What are the odds that the questions were leaked to the Biden camp?" would be a good poll question.

"What are the odds that the questions were leaked to the Biden camp?" would be a good poll question.
Eh you knew what they’d be anyway. Biden was exactly what I have been saying he is: a cadaver. Mushy peas. Being hidden etc. I knew this was Biden. I was actually disappointed in trump. Personally I thought trump did a terrible job. He didn’t zone in on the top issues, prices etc, and plans to address same. That was just one example. He winged it. Not cool.

Reactions: larsIU
That is After taking a full week off from his Presidential duties to prepare with no less than 16 professional debate trainers and their minions...

Given that it's almost certain that CNN floated his team the questions in advance; also giving him two moderators who were proven Trump haters to the core; while he had all the drugs that they could possibly pump into him to make him appear semi-cognizant of his surroundings; and he most likely he had his wife attempting to give him visual clues of his memorized canned answers (which explains why he kept staring to his left)..., and he Still couldn't do any better than that... 🙈🙉

Jill and the clowns who are foisting that stiff on the American people ought to be charged with Elder Abuse (at minimum)...
I text my friend that, when Biden came out, he looked like a ghost.

His performance shouldn't be the least bit surprising if anyone has seen ANY videos of him the last few weeks.

It's just an example of Democrats denying what they're seeing with their own eyes.

Eh you knew what they’d be anyway. Biden was exactly what I have been saying he is: a cadaver. Mushy peas. Being hidden etc. I knew this was Biden. I was actually disappointed in trump. Personally I thought trump did a terrible job. He didn’t zone in on the top issues, prices etc, and plans to address same. That was just one example. He winged it. Not cool.
I think Trump's plan was to lay back and let Joe self-implode. Which was a good strategy, and worked well.

But, as you said, he didn't hit the issues as hard as he could have. The problem is, if you hit Biden too hard, people feel sympathy for him. Trump was walking a fine line and didn't want to come off as a bully. In that respect, I think he succeeded.

Trump beats her by about 10 points in the couple hypothetical polls I've seen in the past year. Everyone hates Hillary. 2016 was only close because of Access Hollywood and Trump just had so many unknowns back then.

They can't replace joe he is their best bet. Lol. But those 13 keys I was told. They should jail trump he will go up another 5 points. Man this board is going to melt down. How dare the peasants not support joe

I think Trump's plan was to lay back and let Joe self-implode. Which was a good strategy, and worked well.

But, as you said, he didn't hit the issues as hard as he could have. The problem is, if you hit Biden too hard, people feel sympathy for him. Trump was walking a fine line and didn't want to come off as a bully. In that respect, I think he succeeded.
Trump has an incredible campaign manager so yes it was

Reactions: DANC and dbmhoosier

That was probably Trump's best debate ever. He did exactly what he needed to. He was already 4-5 points up in the polls. Just don't say or do anything crazy and you're going to win.

I think you’re right. If they find a way through the landmines and somehow manage to jettison both Biden and Harris and put forth a young, moderate Democrat, they’d win in a walk.

Hell, I may vote for that candidate.

I think people underestimate how hated both these guys are.
Do you know any young, moderate Democrats?

And don't say AOC.....

I think hate against Biden turned to sadness for him last night. I know it did for me. I sat watching and felt sick for him.

Hate will be directed at Dr Jill and those that allow this elderly abuse to continue.

How can anyone say he’s capable of carrying out the duties of President?
Feel sorry for the USA. It's going to be a rough time until next inauguration day.

Reactions: 76-1

He was very mediocre, and cringeworthy in spots.

I wanted DeSantis. He's Trump without all the bad aftertaste. But.....he'd be a better President than candidate.

Bottom line is Trump is where he's at because he took on the MSM, Democratic Party, and Deep State more vigorously than any other person.

He was very mediocre, and cringeworthy in spots.

I wanted DeSantis. He's Trump without all the bad aftertaste. But.....he'd be a better President than candidate.

Bottom line is Trump is where he's at because he took on the MSM, Democratic Party, and Deep State more vigorously than any other person.
Desantis was my choice too

Reactions: ulrey
Trump beats her by about 10 points in the couple hypothetical polls I've seen in the past year. Everyone hates Hillary. 2016 was only close because of Access Hollywood and Trump just had so many unknowns back then.

Post debate CNN discussion one of the panel members alluded to those questions being leaked. One could argue what she said was that they ran him through the anticipated questions but that's not the way she said it.

She has been preparing for that interview for four years. I don't give her much credit for that. Look, I don't find her to be particularly bright, but she is all there. We have 2 hot wars going on in the world right now with the potential to pull us in (or more in as the case may be). You can't have that guy supposedly making the call. You just can't. All politics aside, the message outside our borders to have Biden out there as the "leader" is bad for the country. All my issues with Harris, she should be in charge right now. Nobody can credibly argue that Biden can do the job after last night. I think it has been this way for a long time and they have kept it under wraps as best as they could and people looked the other way for...reasons, but you can't hide it now. He should be removed under Article 25 and put Harris in charge. She at least knows where she is at 10 pm every night.
I think Harris would be even more of a disaster. She would have analysis paralysis. She would be managed by the same group that manages Biden, so I don't see much change, but she would be the face and having her give her word salads in front of the world would only encourage our adversaries.

I think the best we can hope for now is to hope we make it to the end of the year without more disasters. I think we all know Joe isn't running anything now anyway.

He’s only going out through dying of old age or the 25th.

I don't know.........he's still fired up after the debate. He's a tough old bastard, you have to give him that. But If things get hot enough he may not have much of a choice. People going to him need to talk about ruining his legacy. That's all these politicians care about in the end.

Reactions: stollcpa
Some are saying Jake stepped in after the Medicare remark. I don't think it's clear one way or the other. I agree they played it pretty straight. It looked like they were told to do so, because they looked pretty pissed off most of the night.
I think his time was up, which is why Jake stepped in. They did that with both candidates, which I thought was great.

The fact they could actually do this in an objective way just exposes how biased they are otherwise.

I thought they did a very fair job of giving each a chance to rebut the other.

I need to watch that part of the debate. Did he really claim that?
He sure did.

Then they go into a pissing match about who is the better golfer...... geez..... Joe finally found a way to get under Trump's skin - denigrate his golf game.

I think his time was up, which is why Jake stepped in. They did that with both candidates, which I thought was great.

The fact they could actually do this in an objective way just exposes how biased they are otherwise.

Yes.....is it a Come to Jesus moment after all these years? Regret for having willingly given up all their credibility backing a man like Biden?

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC
I text my friend that, when Biden came out, he looked like a ghost.

His performance shouldn't be the least bit surprising if anyone has seen ANY videos of him the last few weeks.

It's just an example of Democrats denying what they're seeing with their own eyes.

First of all, I was surprised that the Biden camp hadn't fixed it so Biden did not have to walk to the podium. They got everything else they wanted. A big mistake, imo.

He looked white as hell. Why wouldn't they try tanning? Or at least make-up of some variety.

Reactions: 76-1 and DANC

I agree. I see how anyone could have been more fair.

Reactions: DANC
That was probably Trump's best debate ever. He did exactly what he needed to. He was already 4-5 points up in the polls. Just don't say or do anything crazy and you're going to win.
I'm not sure 2020 Trump would have done that.

Credit him for being self-aware and listening to his political advisors.

Reactions: Joe_Hoopsier
First of all, I was surprised that the Biden camp hadn't fixed it so Biden did not have to walk to the podium. They got everything else they wanted. A big mistake, imo.

He looked white as hell. Why wouldn't they try tanning? Or at least make-up of some variety.
They could have sprayed him with the stuff that Trump uses and we would have had two old orange old people on the stage.

Reactions: Aloha Hoosier
I think Harris would be even more of a disaster. She would have analysis paralysis. She would be managed by the same group that manages Biden, so I don't see much change, but she would be the face and having her give her word salads in front of the world would only encourage our adversaries.

I think the best we can hope for now is to hope we make it to the end of the year without more disasters. I think we all know Joe isn't running anything now anyway.
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing about her that I find to scream "leader" but she at least isn't medically mentally compromised. Joe is.

Reactions: DANC
Don't get me wrong, there is nothing about her that I find to scream "leader" but she at least isn't medically mentally compromised. Joe is.
I agree and this is exactly what the 25th Amendment was for. I just don't think Joe is running the show now and Harris coming in would result in even more chaos. I could be wrong, though. She's not a leader and might be content to just let others run the show until the end of the year.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT