ADVERTISEMENT

Not Surprising - 1st Road Game @ the Kohl Ctr

IUFANBB

Benchwarmer
Oct 31, 2012
When I initially looked at my ESPN app win projector - Whisky was always a 70%+ chance of winning. But the line in Vegas went totally IU.. Moving IU to a slight favorite.

I think everybody got excited about the FSU game & Whisky loss. Even with a healthy Rob P., we struggle to guard the perimeter at Kohl.

We walked into a buzz saw.. I knew this team was not going to go undefeated.

We have like 7 new players in the rotation & our first Big 10 road game.

It was a recipe for disaster.. Let's see if we can bounce back..

Reactions: hondo314
When I initially looked at my ESPN app win projector - Whisky was always a 70%+ chance of winning. But the line in Vegas went totally IU.. Moving IU to a slight favorite.

I think everybody got excited about the FSU game & Whisky loss. Even with a healthy Rob P., we struggle to guard the perimeter at Kohl.

What, I totally thought we would go undefeated As did most fans.
The majority of these kids have all played road games
Just stop

No shame in today.
Just got beat by a much better program. Wisconsin is better than IU in every facet and has been for a long time.
They could start 4 midgets and a paraplegic and beat us on their court or ours. Wisconsin doesn’t have to have better personnel. They just play smarter and play with no fear.

Again, there was no reason for a mid-major to expect to go into the Kohl Crnter and expect a win. It’s only happened 1 time.

No shame in today.
Just got beat by a much better program. Wisconsin is better than IU in every facet and has been for a long time.
They could start 4 midgets and a paraplegic and beat us on their court or ours. Wisconsin doesn’t have to have better personnel. They just play smarter and play with no fear.

Again, there was no reason for a mid-major to expect to go into the Kohl Crnter and expect a win. It’s only happened 1 time.

for one game, they sure did. The rest of your post, however, is just emotional baggage bullshit.

Again, sorry the football team won 8 games this year. Must have ruined all your Saturdays. Better luck next year!

IMO IU started believing the glowing reports of how great they were beating FSU... looked at Buckyville's record and said, "All we have to do is show up..." They looked completely inept... no communication... and played soft. First punch and they laid down. Said, "well, this wasn't supposed to happen... I'll let someone else try to fix this..." Down by thirty in the second half! 30! Was past time for "pine therapy". Sit butt on pine... butt sends message to brain... butt will stay on pine until you change.

No shame in today.

Oh look, the dumb old fat dude is back bloviating like someone stole his last twinkie.

How's it going dotard? Have your pudding and nap yet?

Last edited:
So that excuses a very very bad loss?

it doesn't but the sting of this loss can be undone pretty quickly. i'd say this season is setting up as the perfect indicator of who Archie is. we're talented enough to make the tourney. i really do get the gnashing of teeth after getting crushed on Saturday but I guess my point is it will be lost in the tide of the season one way or another.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT