ADVERTISEMENT

Not much sports on today, but…

HoosierAlum07

Junior
Dec 30, 2013
Kal’el Ware Playin Summer League now on bspn! Got the 1st bucket of the game and has been playing really good D so far. Took a couple ugly 3pt bricks though. Still a draft steal by the friggn Heat!😒

Playing against the Warriors, but TJD not playing! Woulda been a fun matchup between the 2!

Reactions: T.M.P.
Kal’el Ware Playin Summer League now on bspn! Got the 1st bucket of the game and has been playing really good D so far. Took a couple ugly 3pt bricks though. Still a draft steal by the friggn Heat!😒

Playing against the Warriors, but TJD not playing! Woulda been a fun matchup between the 2!
I watched part of the Fever game. Ashamed to say I left it in the fourth because I thought the Fever were done. They came back and won. Clark had a triple double which might be her first.

In my view, TJD is too advanced for these type of games.

Reactions: Hoosier Clarion
I watched part of the Fever game. Ashamed to say I left it in the fourth because I thought the Fever were done. They came back and won. Clark had a triple double which might be her first.
Not only was it her first triple double but the first ever by a rookie in the history of the W…..it was a very exciting game and 1st time in 4 tries the fever beat the liberty

I haven’t figured it out if Sides is a good coach or not. Sometimes she reminds me of a past coach IU who always clapped a lot and paced the sidelines. When Mitchell was called for being out of bounds and the players and fans were calling for a replay she ignored it and would have been overturned but then called for a replay on an obvious good screen and lost.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT