ADVERTISEMENT

Not letting anything slide

TomEric4756

All-Big Ten
Sep 20, 2021
Interesting article and the use of the word accountability. Apparently Allen did, in fact, hold a lot of players and coaches accountable. Unfortunately one key person was not held accountable. We'll see if he ever holds Hiller accountable for anything.

If Bell needs to spend time with the OL then he doesn't need Hiller. It's Hiller's job to do that and turn out highly functional OLs every year. To my knowledge that hasn't happened in five years so no accountability. Until Allen addresses that then his emphasis on "accountability" rings a bit hollow for me.

Interesting article and the use of the word accountability. Apparently Allen did, in fact, hold a lot of players and coaches accountable. Unfortunately one key person was not held accountable. We'll see if he ever holds Hiller accountable for anything.

If Bell needs to spend time with the OL then he doesn't need Hiller. It's Hiller's job to do that and turn out highly functional OLs every year. To my knowledge that hasn't happened in five years so no accountability. Until Allen addresses that then his emphasis on "accountability" rings a bit hollow for me.
Every OC spends time with the offensive line.

Well, we don’t *know* that TA didn’t tell Hiller something like it’s do or die this season.

Doesn’t seem likely, but it’s possible …
I wish I could make over 5-600k in total comp, noticeably fail for six straight years, and now may be in my "do or die year".

That screams accountability!!! Alan's awesome! I am glad he has "words" because actions seem to be way to hard.

Reactions: vesuvius13
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT