ADVERTISEMENT

Not gonna lie.

And we will never hear the end of it. Constant jokes about our championships collecting dust if Purdue finally gets one

Think the fire gets hot quickly now, it will get turned up even faster anytime we don't make the tourney because many fans will be antsy to have a more recent banner than pu

And we will never hear the end of it. Constant jokes about our championships collecting dust if Purdue finally gets one

Think the fire gets hot quickly now, it will get turned up even faster anytime we don't make the tourney
@Marvin the Martian

Bartlet is talking about vetoing a repeal of the estate tax, and it looks like Congress has the votes to override him. Josh says, "If they override the veto, it's going to make us look weak." Bartlet responds, "If they override the veto, we are weak." Then he vetoes it.

Real programs don't need to be supported by the failure of rivals. If Purdue's success causes us grief, that's our problem.

@Marvin the Martian

Bartlet is talking about vetoing a repeal of the estate tax, and it looks like Congress has the votes to override him. Josh says, "If they override the veto, it's going to make us look weak." Bartlet responds, "If they override the veto, we are weak." Then he vetoes it.

Real programs don't need to be supported by the failure of rivals. If Purdue's success causes us grief, that's our problem.
Yup it is our problem and right now we aren’t a real program.

They've never won anything. UConn has a million titles and Bama has football. Throw Purdue a bone.
I HAD those thoughts too. But I remembered that Purdue chants IU ***** at every game they play and I've always wondered wtf? Do we really get under their skin that bad? So sitting in the driveway today and surrounded by Purdue fans when they asked are you gonna pull for Purdue? I gladly told them all to get ph*cked, grow up, and quit acting like little brother even when they are not playing us. Pulled for Butler when they were good, pulled for ISU, but I am not giving any love to a team that chants against us every single game. I also reminded all of them that we have receipts, 5 of them!!!

@Marvin the Martian

True but still feels better when your rival sucks more than you do.

Reactions: zeke4ahs
I'm rooting for Purdue to win it all.
gay-shout.gif

I’m going to be on campus for eclipse. Watching final game there should be fun, Doubt there will be many PU fans

I HAD those thoughts too. But I remembered that Purdue chants IU ***** at every game they play and I've always wondered wtf? Do we really get under their skin that bad? So sitting in the driveway today and surrounded by Purdue fans when they asked are you gonna pull for Purdue? I gladly told them all to get ph*cked, grow up, and quit acting like little brother even when they are not playing us. Pulled for Butler when they were good, pulled for ISU, but I am not giving any love to a team that chants against us every single game. I also reminded all of them that we have receipts, 5 of them!!!
Yeah, by the standard I laid out above, Purdue is not a real program.

I'm rooting for Purdue to win it all.

Because it’s good for basketball in the state of Indiana.

And Zach Edey is impossible to dislike, at least for me.

Braden Smith and Loyer are scrappy players who suck to play against but are guys you want on your team.

I’m legitimately rooting for Purdue.

Braden Smith and Loyer are scrappy players who suck to play against but are guys you want on your team.

Loyer has a very punchable face. Zach Edey isn’t impossible for me to like. Personally, maybe, but I’m really tired of watching him never get called for fouls or 3 seconds. Refs don’t know how to call him. Yeah can’t do it

Loyer has a very punchable face. Zach Edey isn’t impossible for me to like. Personally, maybe, but I’m really tired of watching him never get called for fouls or 3 seconds. Refs don’t know how to call him. Yeah can’t do it
Despite all our political disagreements on politics, we are simpatico on this. Purdue is a very fine school and good for the state of Indiana when combined with the other schools in the state and when it comes to athletics I hope they lose every game.

So am I. And you get the added bonus of sticking it to the shitty iu admin

Even if they don’t win Monday night, we f*****g suck more than them right now anyway.

Yeah, true. But I’m certain that can change very quickly. IU is poised to make a big move, maybe even as early as next season. They can get two or three excellent guards in the portal, and add that to an already excellent front court. Could make one of those worst-to-first seasons. Clearly i woke up optimistic this morning.

Yeah, true. But I’m certain that can change very quickly. IU is poised to make a big move, maybe even as early as next season. They can get two or three excellent guards in the portal, and add that to an already excellent front court. Could make one of those worst-to-first seasons. Clearly i woke up optimistic this morning.
Man, I want some of what you had this morning.

Ultimately, Purdue’s success is bad for IU. We are competing for top recruits within the state. Also, I know too many insufferable fans that don’t deserve to enjoy a championship. The ideal scenario would see them snatch defeat from the jaws of victory in some kind of crushing, historic collapse…

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT