ADVERTISEMENT

No sense posting tonight.

Spot on. After a win, we are national champions. After a loss, we are lucky to finish 6th in the conference. Great learning experience. I could see how McRoberts and Green could have really been a factor in a game like this. Fitzner gave us 0. Hunter has yet to play.

If "fans" still see this as a Tom Crean team, they are clueless. But, if these guys vent here instead of kicking their dog, yelling at their kids, then so be it.

Spot on. After a win, we are national champions. After a loss, we are lucky to finish 6th in the conference. Great learning experience. I could see how McRoberts and Green could have really been a factor in a game like this. Fitzner gave us 0. Hunter has yet to play.

If "fans" still see this as a Tom Crean team, they are clueless. But, if these guys vent here instead of kicking their dog, yelling at their kids, then so be it.

I tried to tell many of you living in Hype Castle just outside of the Unicorn Rainbow Prairie that this was a mediocre IU program. You got suckered into this just like you did under Crean. We are a repeat of last year and when things get really tough on the road in the Big Ten, you’ll still be making your lame excuses. I saw this coming last year.

We just need to get Archie’s guys in here. Oh, wait....they are here.
Well...well....it was just too noisy for them today and our guards are freshmen.

Excuses, excuses.

I'm disappointed. ..
But I wouldn't kick sand them just yet. .
But wins against Butler & The Ville.
Will be imperative now...
Need to build somewhat of a non conference resume. .
Marquette / Butler / Louisville. .
Wouldn't be to bad..

I tried to tell many of you living in Hype Castle just outside of the Unicorn Rainbow Prairie that this was a mediocre IU program. You got suckered into this just like you did under Crean. We are a repeat of last year and when things get really tough on the road in the Big Ten, you’ll still be making your lame excuses. I saw this coming last year.

Well...well....it was just too noisy for them today and our guards are freshmen.

Excuses, excuses.

Exhibit A as evidence in the OP's statement. Hope your dog is OK.

I tried to tell many of you living in Hype Castle just outside of the Unicorn Rainbow Prairie that this was a mediocre IU program. You got suckered into this just like you did under Crean. We are a repeat of last year and when things get really tough on the road in the Big Ten, you’ll still be making your lame excuses. I saw this coming last year. We just need to get Archie’s guys in here. Oh, wait....they are here.

QED

Excuses, excuses.
Holy crap, man. Rational fans didn't see this team going undefeated. Its basketball. You win games and you lose games. It does not mean that archie is just like crean and it is a f*cking ignorant perspective and trolling bs from you. If that's really what you see out there you need to learn a thing or two about the game.

Yeah. Really missing that depth we thought we had. Green would have been WAY better against this press IMO.

Reactions: coachv jr
From stupid to incoherent. Keep digging...

From stupid to incoherent. Keep digging...
You are on the wrong forum this is not UG go make excuses for your b
Keep making excuses for the program Rikki. When we win the next two games comfortably, you’ll be on here saying that this is a Final Four team. You’ve been hoodwinked.GF
Give him some time he is in denial a common symptom when you are scammed. I hope he is not as dumb as others and thinks it takes 10 years for a coach to change a program around.

Give him some time he is in denial a common symptom when you are scammed. I hope he is not as dumb as others and thinks it takes 10 years for a coach to change a program around.

It's year 2 and we're 4 games into the season lol.

I'd be impressed, no, that's not the right word . . . I'd be *entertained* . . . if the doom and gloom crowd put their money where their mouth is and said, "If IU makes the tournament this year, I'll post a YouTube video of myself eating a Tide Pod."

If you're that confident of your basketball acumen, then bet on it. All this lashing out like a toddler who dropped his sweets on the sidewalk is embarrassing to read.

You are on the wrong forum this is not UG go make excuses for your b.

Only "bitches" in evidence around here are you and cc. Young depleted IU Team definitely pissed one away on the road but somehow you two are the only ones wetting yourselves. Cry babies cry.

Keep making excuses for the program Rikki. When we win the next two games comfortably, you’ll be on here saying that this is a Final Four team. You’ve been hoodwinked.
You're a football-only fan, and the basketball program drives you nuts. Recently, your posts here and on the football board have made you seem totally unhinged. Take care of yourself

Reactions: VarsityClub47
Keep making excuses for the program Rikki. When we win the next two games comfortably, you’ll be on here saying that this is a Final Four team. You’ve been hoodwinked.

You used to be a reasonable objective poster that I always read. Like a light switch...what the heck happened?

Reactions: iu2win
Yeah. Really missing that depth we thought we had. Green would have been WAY better against this press IMO.
I agree. If you are four players down then you are going to have problems. With this said there were some positives. Al shooting the ball was nice. Getting the ball to Morgan in the second half was good to see. I thought Davis looked better. Yeah, I know he missed that tip in but those things happen. If we take care of the ball better I can see this team improving a lot during the year. These guys are going to gain confidence. I'm not into the predicting business because I leave that up to God. But I see us being a very tough team to beat down the road during this season.

It's just two posters - the ignore button cleans up the board quite nicely. They're obviously idiots or trolls - and either way I don't care to see their BS.

Excuses, excuses.
you're stupid

I agree. If you are four players down then you are going to have problems. With this said there were some positives. Al shooting the ball was nice. Getting the ball to Morgan in the second half was good to see. I thought Davis looked better. Yeah, I know he missed that tip in but those things happen. If we take care of the ball better I can see this team improving a lot during the year. These guys are going to gain confidence. I'm not into the predicting business because I leave that up to God. But I see us being a very tough team to beat down the road during this season.
i doubt god gives a fig about basketball, nor would he need to give predictions because, you know...

"the world is flat"
c.h.spurgeon

I was at the game and to summarize...very sloppy basketball game. Both teams with careless turnovers, confusion on both ends of the floor. Neither team could even hit free throws. (Do they not practice these anymore?) However, one team played harder and appeared to act like they at least wanted to be there. One coach seemed to know his players, had a decent game plan, called timeouts at the right time, and made the right substitutions.
...this was not IU's players or coach.

It's just two posters - the ignore button cleans up the board quite nicely. They're obviously idiots or trolls - and either way I don't care to see their BS.
Agree. Love the ignore button. Have used it effectively to clear the clutter

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT