ADVERTISEMENT

NO BRAD-edit, per hack writer on 247

So Stevens doesn’t even sound remotely possible. He wouldn’t be available till some time in May. If they got far even June.

Stevens only makes 3.6 million. I find that shocking. He could command 5-6 million in college easily.

If you think Brad really was considering the job that he would actually let it leak out with an NBA playoff push on the line?

Like Nick Saban saying he was committed to the Dolphins right before taking the Bama job?

I would guess he would need to leave the Celtics before said playoff run to take the job, I doubt IU wants to wait that long to get his feet on the ground. I think he's one of the more unlikely hires from the names I see here regularly.

Stevens? Really? Delusion Central...LOL

If you get Stevens, I'll promise to NEVER come back to this board, which should make some of you happy... ;) :cool:

Dont be too sure yo!!!...

R9mzD1x1-pepXGdPW7FPfuW6zm3e3X_pMujTJNefqvFPmyTFLjZGr6Zp5YxtYD8rpBPs0UpMdJHfDGtjn_ekS0pBpkX3Ng2N4e644NVhFxQmABbMg8B1nhVyQ4206Bi7rBn_NVxXhv4

So Stevens doesn’t even sound remotely possible. He wouldn’t be available till some time in May. If they got far even June.
For the quality of the hire, we can wait. Next season was projected a loser by many, so no harm to wait out the end of the Celtics' season. Of course, IU would not be waiting to contact him or waiting for an answer, it would be a done deal and just waiting to make the announcement. We can wait.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT