ADVERTISEMENT

NIT

Here iu comes. 3.5 million to make the nit
Unfortunately, I think that's all we deserve - if you can't even finish .500 in conference I don't think you deserve to be in tournament. (Lunardi is suggesting this) .I have seen tons of teams way more deserving than IU. Only way to tournament IMO is if we win BTT

Reactions: IUgradman
Unfortunately, I think that's all we deserve - if you can't even finish .500 in conference I don't think you deserve to be in tournament. (Lunardi is suggesting this) .I have seen tons of teams way more deserving than IU. Only way to tournament IMO is if we win BTT
I think one win keeps them close, two probably gets them a bid. But they have little margin for error, and they’ll need conference tournaments to not have many upsets.

Big ten is a tough conference but if you cannot be 500 I agree about not playing in the ncaa.
I would let some small school having a “year of the decade” in to give them a chance.

Reactions: Hoosierific
I think one win keeps them close, two probably gets them a bid. But they have little margin for error, and they’ll need conference tournaments to not have many upsets.
Little margin for error? They have no margin. They could win 1 or two and still hope, but in reality, they don't deserve a bid, wouldn't show up for it, and we all pretty much know it. The selection committee will know it too.

Reactions: IUgradman
Win 1 game vs Nebraska or whoever we would play Wednesday doesn't reall help at all. A loss and no NCAA tournament at all. Probably need at least 2 wins and I think 60% chance we are in.

Not unrealistic we can win 2.

Win 1 game vs Nebraska or whoever we would play Wednesday doesn't reall help at all. A loss and no NCAA tournament at all. Probably need at least 2 wins and I think 60% chance we are in.

Not unrealistic we can win 2.
Well it is probably more unrealistic than what what would have been realistic ... which was, win the game you were supposed to at home, knowing you needed to on sr.day

Well it is probably more unrealistic than what what would have been realistic ... which was, win the game you were supposed to at home, knowing you needed to on sr.day
We absolutely could be regretting letting today get away from us, and the Maryland game.

This team has been so unpredictable, neither outcome would surprise me. Plus a neural court makes for some wild outcomes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT