ADVERTISEMENT

Big Ten

78alum

Recruit
Mar 9, 2002
Did I see this right, 8 teams in the Big Dance, 2 to the NIT and 4 out completely. Michigan, Ohio State not playing any more this spring. Wisconsin and Rutgers in the NIT.

Edit - 3 to the NIT, 3 left out, OSU, Minny, Nebraska.

Last edited:
Did I see this right, 8 teams in the Big Dance, 2 to the NIT and 4 out completely. Michigan, Ohio State not playing any more this spring. Wisconsin and Rutgers in the NIT.
Yes and unfortunately I fear another flame out for the BIG and I am usually an overly optimistic supporter of the BIG teams.
I watch a lot of college basketball (retirement is great) and I think the BIG is over rated. Hope I am proven wrong though.

Reactions: kkott
Rutgers in the NIT might be interesting. They are pissed they didn't get in the tourney, and are playing better the last few games. They might win it.

Rutgers in the NIT might be interesting. They are pissed they didn't get in the tourney, and are playing better the last few games. They might win it.
Or.... If a team is scheduled to play against them.... the other team better dress in Hockey Goalie gear to play the game.... it will be rough. haha

Reactions: Beorik
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT