ADVERTISEMENT

Nick Saban retiring

he broke the news to a guy named pat mcafee who apparently has a show where he has an 85 million dollar contract. wtf. never even heard of the guy. anyway, a lot of fanbases will be happy with that news
lol….You’ve really never heard of Mcafee?

I’ve heard of John mcafee the antivirus guy who is real neat but not this guy
pat mcafee football GIF by FOX Sports: Watch. Enjoy. Repeat.

Dude was a dog, and thats with me hating the Colts.

he broke the news to a guy named pat mcafee who apparently has a show where he has an 85 million dollar contract. wtf. never even heard of the guy. anyway, a lot of fanbases will be happy with that news
You’ve never heard of Pat McAfee? Where have you been? He’s a legend!! Kicker for the Colts, but retired in his prime. Got arrested for swimming in White River ( yuck) at 3:00 am extremely inebriated. He’s quite a character and has had his own show for awhile. He’s also the one that has Aaron Rodgers on every week, where he said the Jimmy Kimmel stuff.

• Haha
Reactions: mcmurtry66
You’ve never heard of Pat McAfee? Where have you been? He’s a legend!! Kicker for the Colts, but retired in his prime. Got arrested for swimming in White River ( yuck) at 3:00 am extremely inebriated. He’s quite a character and has had his own show for awhile. He’s also the one that has Aaron Rodgers on every week, where he said the Jimmy Kimmel stuff.
I don’t watch or listen to sports shows/radio other than local once in a while. H does sound like a character. Something in that last name I guess. Like an animal with a stripe. They’re always the feisty ones

Did you not see the Jimmy Kimmel Aaron Rosgers rhread?

I just don’t see how that’s an arrestable offense. Thanks Obama.

I just don’t see how that’s an arrestable offense. Thanks Obama.
There used to be a raft "race" down the White River. Drunkfest. Some people died I think and they had to get rid of it. My uncles did it back in the 60/70's when they were younger. Was sponsored by some local radio station.

You had to build your own raft. Lord only knows how many of them sank.

Isn't he on the Colts/Indy shitlist for some reason? Bad mouthing the club or the city or players or some shit?

There used to be a raft "race" down the White River. Drunkfest. Some people died I think and they had to get rid of it. My uncles did it back in the 60/70's when they were younger. Was sponsored by some local radio station.

You had to build your own raft. Lord only knows how many of them sank.
Can you imagine the Dream Team raft? It'd have it's own working bathroom, winches for whatever, and a beautifully crafted, stained mahogany gun rack.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT