ADVERTISEMENT

Nice article on IUWBB, also contrasts with the MBB team

Nice article.
A little negative towards Woodson (tho all accurate).
Moren is very laudatory towards fans and Woody - well you see what I see.

I’m tired of writers comparing/contrasting the two teams. Just give the women their just due and cover them like the really good program that they are.
It could have been written that way. Maybe the unhappiness Woodson has given caused it. When a proud program is below mediocre, and Woodson does the things he does, frustration spills. Speaking just for me, it was no apparent discipline for Johnson, denigrating comments to fans, no show for a coaches show and sending others to one, turning down the NIT, for example.
I am only one, but I am very disappointed in Woodson and his IU coach career.

Reactions: raar2
Fairfield had won 29 straight … played a game first half … IU pulled away in the 3rd … Let’s win that 4-5 game Monday.

Reactions: Jssanto
It could have been written that way. Maybe the unhappiness Woodson has given caused it. When a proud program is below mediocre, and Woodson does the things he does, frustration spills. Speaking just for me, it was no apparent discipline for Johnson, denigrating comments to fans, no show for a coaches show and sending others to one, turning down the NIT, for example.
I am only one, but I am very disappointed in Woodson and his IU coach career.
None of that mattered in today’s game. Should’ve just left the men out of it

Fairfield had won 29 straight … played a game first half … IU pulled away in the 3rd … Let’s win that 4-5 game Monday.
We've been to most of the men's and women's games this season. I have to say, the atmosphere at the women's game v Iowa, and again today was the.best we experienced all season. That wonky old place can still be really special.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT