ADVERTISEMENT

Next Group of Recruits

Looks like Moores interest/availability was someone's idea of a joke at Rivals (it was a good one;)), so my revised wish list looks like this:

• Sampson at C
  • Hall at T
  • Cunningham at LB/RB or Best Available

Your comments about Moore have been represented quite differently on GBI. ORD strikes again.

Your comments about Moore have been represented quite differently on GBI. ORD strikes again.

Got the whole site on virtual Ignore...;) Can't say I'd expect anything positive said over there. Ord, Kern County, plus how ever many more permutations there may have been has finally found the perfect fit over there.

My updated version would be 2 DE's, 2 S's, an OT, and an RB/ILB if we take 6 more and some trimmed variation of that if we take 3 or 4 more...

I wonder if we have anyone willing to greyshirt who we really want but have just run out of slots for?

So these 4 are still visiting
Johnson CB
Hall OT
Turnier WDE
Cunningham RB/SS

Is this correct?

I know Cunningham was injured but damn man the kid had 67 offers? Whoa!

Reactions: 76-1
Johnson CB
Hall OT
Turnier WDE
Cunningham RB/SS

Is this correct?

We are also in on Johnathan King, a DE (who is a teammate of our incoming QB Px) who is an Oregon decommit. I'm greedy, I want both him and Turnier...

Hall at OT is the trophy pick up on that list if he decides to head here (right now he's listed as an Ole' Miss lean).

There's a CB that it looks like we may consider a S who is very intriguing also: Jamar Johnson 6'2" tall, 4.5 40, 38"plus vertical... What's not to like :D He's visiting on 1/19. // Oh, and he's a no star as far as I can tell. I trust our coaches evaluation. //

We are also in on Johnathan King, a DE (who is a teammate of our incoming QB Px) who is an Oregon decommit. I'm greedy, I want both him and Turnier...

Hall at OT is the trophy pick up on that list if he decides to head here (right now he's listed as an Ole' Miss lean).

There's a CB that it looks like we may consider a S who is very intriguing also: Jamar Johnson 6'2" tall, 4.5 40, 38"plus vertical... What's not to like :D He's visiting on 1/19. // Oh, and he's a no star as far as I can tell. I trust our coaches evaluation. //

I really want Hall to play football here!

Reactions: Sassy61 and 76-1
Johnson CB
Hall OT
Turnier WDE
Cunningham RB/SS

Is this correct?

I don't think Hall visits. We'll see about Cunningham. How many of those offers that were committable is debatable.

King is visiting this weekend, I believe. Turnier is further down the list.

Johnson seems to be the proffered safety.

King and Johnson are priorities. Outside of those two, we may have one or two spots left, but it wouldn't shock if they are looking for grad transfers.

Reactions: Indianaftw
I don't think Hall visits. We'll see about Cunningham. How many of those offers that were committable is debatable.

King is visiting this weekend, I believe. Turnier is further down the list.

Johnson seems to be the proffered safety.

King and Johnson are priorities. Outside of those two, we may have one or two spots left, but it wouldn't shock if they are looking for grad transfers.

Thanks! Always appreciate your insights. /So far you've been dead on target./

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT