ADVERTISEMENT

Name tags on women's breasts

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
Our high school's class of 1971 hosted a reunion Saturday night and invited our class of 1972 plus the class of 1970. Because the event was only about 10 minutes from my house, I attended it even though my wife was out of town.

They gave the attendees name tags with their high school photos on them and everybody seemed to attach them to their breast areas. That made it somewhat awkward when women I didn't recognize would approach me and I would have to look at their name tags.

There is no way we could know everybody. We had over 3,000 students when I graduated and had the second largest high school in the state that year. I just wish the women had put their name tags on their foreheads last night. vbg

Our high school's class of 1971 hosted a reunion Saturday night and invited our class of 1972 plus the class of 1970. Because the event was only about 10 minutes from my house, I attended it even though my wife was out of town.

They gave the attendees name tags with their high school photos on them and everybody seemed to attach them to their breast areas. That made it somewhat awkward when women I didn't recognize would approach me and I would have to look at their name tags.

There is no way we could know everybody. We had over 3,000 students when I graduated and had the second largest high school in the state that year. I just wish the women had put their name tags on their foreheads last night. vbg

Why do you hate boobs?

You should have put your name tag on your crotch.

Dude, those aren't boobs anymore. They haven't been boobs in decades.
I didn't know C-$ was black.
denzel-jackson-brickleberry.jpg

Shit.

Good point.
Plus, what the old dudes don't get. They like being looked at, as long as they like who's looking. All women are inherent exhibitionist. Even your Mom.

Reactions: C-$
Some guys don't know this???

You have to remember that before the 60's generation, dudes thought the female orgasm was a myth and ....

Ha, I forgot who I was talking to.

You should have put your name tag on your crotch.
At least no woman came up and squeezed my breast like one did at our 40th reunion. I still don't know who the woman was and why she did it. After she squeezed on it for about five seconds, she hurried over to a group of women and exchanged high fives with them. Meanwhile, I was in a state of shock.

At least no woman came up and squeezed my breast like one did at our 40th reunion. I still don't know who the woman was and why she did it. After she squeezed on it for about five seconds, she hurried over to a group of women and exchanged high fives with them. Meanwhile, I was in a state of shock.
I wish I could say I was shocked by this post. I cannot.

Reactions: C-$
Was it chick the from your threesome?

You know some of the marriages are in trouble when the husbands put the tags on their wive's mouths.

McNutt didn't need a name tag because they all recognized him by his infamous glower.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT