ADVERTISEMENT

My Hope

snarlcakes

All-American
Sep 9, 2009
🚨If……who am I’m kidding…….when The Great Donald wins I hope you liberals (looking at you @Aloha Hoosier, @TheOriginalHappyGoat, @Bowlmania and plenty of others) can give @dbmhoosier the respect he deserves for his never wavering, always on point, political analysis. The fact he tries to still educate you people even through all the insults and hurtful words is a testament to his great character.

Which, brings me to my 2nd point. @mcmurtry66 @hookyIU1990 @DANC @Joe_Hoopsier I’d like to nominate DBM for The Dream Team 2024 Greatest Samaritan Award. Thanks for reading. Make it a great Sunday.

Last edited:
🚨If……who am I’m kidding…….when The Great Donald wins I hope you liberals (looking at you @Aloha Hoosier, @TheOriginalHappyGoat, @Bowlmania and plenty of others) can give @dbmhoosier the respect he deserves for his never wavering, always on point, political analysis. The fact he tries to still educate you people even through all the insults and hurtful words is a testament to his great character.

Which, brings me to my 2nd point. @mcmurtry66 @hookyIU1990 @DANC @Joe_Hoopsier I’d like to nominate DBM for The Dream Team 2024 Greatest Samaritan Award. Thanks for reading. Make it a great Sunday.
Please have engraved at the bottom of his award

“Let Him Cook”

Technically, for him to be right, doesn't it have to be a Trump landslide?

I’m guessing you never passed English. You don’t know the definition of the word “liberal.”

Please have engraved at the bottom of his award

“Let Him Cook”
Ill Handle It I Got This GIF by Amazon Prime Video

Through all the abuse, all the hate, all the vile personal attacks, DBM has endured.

I can’t think of a better recipient for this award. I think it’s time for Coach McMurtry to stop awarding it to himself every year and recognize DBM’s mammoth contributions to the Dream Teams success.

All the crazy stuff he has posted. Go back and look at how illegal it was for the Democrats to replace Biden in Wisconsin

I will admit, dbm is to political analysis as you are to monetary policy.

I will admit, dbm is to political analysis as you are to monetary policy.
The Dream Team is the DEI Team. They have one of the youngest posters, one of the oldest, the dumbest, the most prolific liar, the most emotional, a possible Russian, an aviator, a pastor and an atheist, and I think one of them is gay. ;)

The Dream Team is the DEI Team. They have one of the youngest posters, one of the oldest, the dumbest, the most prolific liar, the most emotional, a possible Russian, an aviator, a pastor and an atheist, and I think one of them is gay. ;)
#cocksmen

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT