ADVERTISEMENT

My dentist buddy called me a bad name today. Our fivesome beat his fivesome

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
all three ways on the front/back/total format, so they gave us our money after the round. I had a relatively good round today and he asked, "Why can't you play like that when we're playing together, c___sucker?"

A couple of our dining room staff members overheard what he said, so I exacted my revenge on him. I said loud enough for him to hear it, "I realize he looks a lot older than me, but we graduated together from high school. We have been friends since third grade."

Everybody in the area (including my dentist buddy) laughed at that comment.

Reactions: cryano
all three ways on the front/back/total format, so they gave us our money after the round. I had a relatively good round today and he asked, "Why can't you play like that when we're playing together, c___sucker?"

A couple of our dining room staff members overheard what he said, so I exacted my revenge on him. I said loud enough for him to hear it, "I realize he looks a lot older than me, but we graduated together from high school. We have been friends since third grade."

Everybody in the area (including my dentist buddy) laughed at that comment.

So your Dentist buddy calls you a corksoaker in front of the club and nobody bats an eye, but your joke about his age causes a guffaw? Sounds par for the course!

Dude, it's OK, none of us are going to judge, and you're admission will probably cause less of a reaction here than it did at the club.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT