ADVERTISEMENT

Instead of having a threesome, my dentist buddy and I had a sixsome today.

McNutt76

Hall of Famer
Sep 1, 2001
It wasn't what you might think. We had 13 golfers in our group at Timbergate today, so we had three threesomes and a foursome. There was a really slow foursome in front of our first two threesomes, so we combined and made a sixsome on the back nine. Ironically, we still had to wait for the group in front of us to get out of the way at times.

That said, it was fun. My dentist buddy and I started telling high school and college stories on regarding each other and they were cracking up the other four members of our group.

He mentioned he was with me the first time I had ever gotten drunk. We were in his room the second semester of our freshman year (next door to my room) and we were listening to the basketball sectional game between Columbus North and Columbus East on the radio. We both wanted East to win because we didn't like North's coach.

Even though East didn't have a single senior on its 1972-73 team, it beat North. It thrilled me and I got drunk. A bunch of our friends then grabbed me and threw me in the shower down the hall.

I shared a story about my dentist buddy fishing in a pay lake with a mutual friend of ours and me the summer after our freshman year at IU. My dentist buddy then stood up in our boat and urinated even though there was a boat with a woman in it about 20 feet away. Our mutual friend was worried about the woman seeing his penis and I said it was too small for her to see from 20 feet away.

It was super windy (25 to 40 mph) today and I shot a 93. but I still had a great time. We trash talked each other for over four hours and experienced some really weird shots in those winds. Believe it or not, I hit the ball great for the last 13 holes. However, the winds affected our drives, approach shots, chips and putts. I don't think I've ever played in stronger winds than today. Yesterday's winds were strong, but not as strong as today's winds.

It wasn't what you might think. We had 13 golfers in our group at Timbergate today, so we had three threesomes and a foursome. There was a really slow foursome in front of our first two threesomes, so we combined and made a sixsome on the back nine. Ironically, we still had to wait for the group in front of us to get out of the way at times.

That said, it was fun. My dentist buddy and I started telling high school and college stories on regarding each other and they were cracking up the other four members of our group.

He mentioned he was with me the first time I had ever gotten drunk. We were in his room the second semester of our freshman year (next door to my room) and we were listening to the basketball sectional game between Columbus North and Columbus East on the radio. We both wanted East to win because we didn't like North's coach.

Even though East didn't have a single senior on its 1972-73 team, it beat North. It thrilled me and I got drunk. A bunch of our friends then grabbed me and threw me in the shower down the hall.

I shared a story about my dentist buddy fishing in a pay lake with a mutual friend of ours and me the summer after our freshman year at IU. My dentist buddy then stood up in our boat and urinated even though there was a boat with a woman in it about 20 feet away. Our mutual friend was worried about the woman seeing his penis and I said it was too small for her to see from 20 feet away.

It was super windy (25 to 40 mph) today and I shot a 93. but I still had a great time. We trash talked each other for over four hours and experienced some really weird shots in those winds. Believe it or not, I hit the ball great for the last 13 holes. However, the winds affected our drives, approach shots, chips and putts. I don't think I've ever played in stronger winds than today. Yesterday's winds were strong, but not as strong as today's winds.
Kinky!

• Haha
Reactions: sglowrider

TLDR...

was it a sixsome, or just a twosome 3 times?

Last edited:

you're saying you pulled in a Cbus radio station in McNutt in 1973???

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT