ADVERTISEMENT

Must Joe Biden drop out of the presidential race

Let's hope so. Clyburn has also made it clear that if it's not Joe it must be Kamala.

And Whitmer, Newsom, and Shapiro have ruled out being Kamala's VP. They know she's a definite loser.
Jesus Christ...Just reading whitmer and newsom scares the living hell out of me...That would be a complete nightmare for this entire country. The way they run and ran things during Covid was pure communism! Someone prove me wrong on that! I'll put out example after example! Thats why I do not understand the left. It's a complete dictator style POWER GRAB.

Jesus Christ...Just reading whitmer and newsom scares the living hell out of me...That would be a complete nightmare for this entire country. The way they run and ran things during Covid was pure communism! Someone prove me wrong on that! I'll put out example after example! Thats why I do not understand the left. It's a complete dictator style POWER GRAB.
Did they take ownership of all the companies in their states?

I thought he was a bot.

But i guess not.
The 125239874329487cat guy not rangeline.

btw, he must be from carmel (rangeline) as that's the main north/south road through carmel.

Here is the Democrat way of thinking.

It is OK to have Joe Biden as the candidate when they look to be winning even though he can't handle the job. He can be a puppet.

But now that it appears he can't beat Trump, they want to run him off. They protected him all through the primaries by locking them down to Biden only. Looks like blackballing within their own party has failed. Now instead of letting americans hear and vote for real candidates (if one exists in their ranks), they will pull a power play and just pick someone different.

Just going with Biden when it looked like he'll win over Trump even if he can't handle job shows they don't care about Americans and only being in power. What a group of morons.

Yeah the people of their states hated them. That's why Larry Elder is Governor of CA, and Tudor Dixon is Governor of MI. Depsite both losing to such unpopular Governors by double digits. Pretty sure Newsom won the recount by a greater percentage than he was originally elected by. And at 11% that might be true for Whitmer in 2022 as well...

And you're attacking others, and yet you at least nominally support Trump? WTH is that?

Here is the Democrat way of thinking.

It is OK to have Joe Biden as the candidate when they look to be winning even though he can't handle the job. He can be a puppet.

But now that it appears he can't beat Trump, they want to run him off. They protected him all through the primaries by locking them down to Biden only. Looks like blackballing within their own party has failed. Now instead of letting americans hear and vote for real candidates (if one exists in their ranks), they will pull a power play and just pick someone different.

Just going with Biden when it looked like he'll win over Trump even if he can't handle job shows they don't care about Americans and only being in power. What a group of morons.
There is so much ignorance and bullshit in your post that I don't know where to begin.

It appears he can't beat Trump because he's in a rapid physical and cognitive decline. Biden gave a commanding State of the Union address in March. Sure it was scripted but he went off-script at times and even effectively (and with humor) responded to some heckling. He was so good that night that MAGA media the next day insisted that he must have been on drugs. People who attended both the March fundraiser at Radio City in New York and the June event in LA have said the difference in his condition was night and day. I saw a clip of him a couple of days ago where he struggled to climb the stairs to Air Force One. That wasn't happening earlier this year. All the world witnessed the debate debacle. He looks generally unwell, even before the Covid diagnosis. These developments call for a change, but a change is hardly a sure thing.

No one "protected him through the primaries." It's considered bad form for party members to challenge their incumbent president. It can fracture the party and badly damage the challenger's career. The last time, to my knowledge, there was a serious within-party challenge to an incumbent president was in 1980 when Ted Kennedy took on Jimmy Carter. Carter ultimately prevailed but was then crushed by Reagan in the general.

I don't know what "power play" may be going on and neither do you. What I do know is that the decision is ultimately his, and I don't know that anything Obama, Schumer or any politician says will make a difference. I don't know if what he's dealing with is a cognitive decline like most people in their 80s experience or whether he's in the early stages of dementia. If the latter, judgment and decision-making often become impaired and that's an early red flag. If he's still hearing from his inner circle things like, "You've always proved them wrong, Joe," "You've never been a quitter, Joe," etc., he may be locked in. Jill may be the only one who can make a difference and I get the sense she's nowhere near ready to leave. It's sad on many levels. So is your post.

There is so much ignorance and bullshit in your post that I don't know where to begin.

It appears he can't beat Trump because he's in a rapid physical and cognitive decline. Biden gave a commanding State of the Union address in March. Sure it was scripted but he went off-script at times and even effectively (and with humor) responded to some heckling. He was so good that night that MAGA media the next day insisted that he must have been on drugs. People who attended both the March fundraiser at Radio City in New York and the June event in LA have said the difference in his condition was night and day. I saw a clip of him a couple of days ago where he struggled to climb the stairs to Air Force One. That wasn't happening earlier this year. All the world witnessed the debate debacle. He looks generally unwell, even before the Covid diagnosis. These developments call for a change, but a change is hardly a sure thing.

No one "protected him through the primaries." It's considered bad form for party members to challenge their incumbent president. It can fracture the party and badly damage the challenger's career. The last time, to my knowledge, there was a serious within-party challenge to an incumbent president was in 1980 when Ted Kennedy took on Jimmy Carter. Carter ultimately prevailed but was then crushed by Reagan in the general.

I don't know what "power play" may be going on and neither do you. What I do know is that the decision is ultimately his, and I don't know that anything Obama, Schumer or any politician says will make a difference. I don't know if what he's dealing with is a cognitive decline like most people in their 80s experience or whether he's in the early stages of dementia. If the latter, judgment and decision-making often become impaired and that's an early red flag. If he's still hearing from his inner circle things like, "You've always proved them wrong, Joe," "You've never been a quitter, Joe," etc., he may be locked in. Jill may be the only one who can make a difference and I get the sense she's nowhere near ready to leave. It's sad on many levels. So is your post.
That is a heck of a lot of work to deflect so hard. Nice work.

That is a heck of a lot of work to deflect so hard. Nice work.
Heavens to murgatroyd...Commanding performance? Drugs? No one protected him? The decision is his?

RqiC.gif

I don't know what "power play" may be going on and neither do you. What I do know is that the decision is ultimately his, and I don't know that anything Obama, Schumer or any politician says will make a difference. I don't know if what he's dealing with is a cognitive decline like most people in their 80s experience or whether he's in the early stages of dementia. If the latter, judgment and decision-making often become impaired and that's an early red flag. If he's still hearing from his inner circle things like, "You've always proved them wrong, Joe," "You've never been a quitter, Joe," etc., he may be locked in. Jill may be the only one who can make a difference and I get the sense she's nowhere near ready to leave. It's sad on many levels. So is your post
Time for change in the political scene. Time to quit thinking elections should like 50 years ago. Incumbants need to produce to keep their jobs. Truth can be sad.

We've seen footage of him stumbling upstairs to Airplane 1, falling off his bike, unable to find his way off the stage, reports of him wondering around if the wife doesn't show which direction to walk, stopping in middle of sentences and forgetting what he was talking about the entire time of his term. This has been coming for some time. The clown party wanted so much for him to make it to november and win then replace him. They may still get their wish but fractures seem to be growing.

The honorable Rep Chris Koons, "Biden is the strongest candidate against Trump".... NOT the Strongest candidate for the better of the country, STRONGEST AGAINST TRUMP...

It usually ends poorly when you say the quiet part out loud. Make of it what you will, because we all know you will. But please check in with Nan Pelosi before you respond. You will need to get every last syllable correct.
Ready, set, call nancy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT