ADVERTISEMENT

Must Joe Biden drop out of the presidential race

My hidden cameras have finally captured those trying to defend the dems, on message boards everywhere.

We've seen footage of him stumbling upstairs to Airplane 1, falling off his bike, unable to find his way off the stage, reports of him wondering around if the wife doesn't show which direction to walk, stopping in middle of sentences and forgetting what he was talking about the entire time of his term. This has been coming for some time. The clown party wanted so much for him to make it to november and win then replace him. They may still get their wish but fractures seem to be growing.
You say he needs to produce and then post that gibberish, which has absolutely nothing to do with producing and is in a majority just exaggerated unimportant superficial bullshit ..

I don't care what Trump produces. He lacks integrity, morals, principles, character and has the mental capacity of a turnip. If you can't see it, it's only because you don't want to or have seriously f**ked up priorities.

You say he needs to produce and then post that gibberish, which has absolutely nothing to do with producing and is in a majority just exaggerated unimportant superficial bullshit ..

I don't care what Trump produces. He lacks integrity, morals, principles, character and has the mental capacity of a turnip. If you can't see it, it's only because you don't want to or have seriously f**ked up priorities.
Dumb.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT